My Videos

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My Videos

Postby The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:52 pm

This is TheIceyOne....i lost my activation key for my other account so i had to make this one..oh well...anyway i put two videos up and id really like to get some opinions on them..

Insaiyanehttp://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12344

Ghosts Existhttp://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12366

Thanks whoever checks them out..
The Dark Guardian

Postby The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:53 pm

Just put up another video if anyones interested...

Piccolo Tribute:http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12368
The Dark Guardian

Postby SuicideKyd » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:50 pm

Hey there Icey. I checked your Picco one it was done very well but it left something to be fealt i dunno what it is though. (But hey dont listen to me my vids are crap)
The name is Gambit....remember it!
or
Hyperactive Knuckleheaded ninja.
SuicideKyd

Postby The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:08 pm

SuicideKyd wrote:Hey there Icey. I checked your Picco one it was done very well but it left something to be fealt i dunno what it is though. (But hey dont listen to me my vids are crap)

Yea alot of people seemed to not like that one to much...i tried though.. >.>
The Dark Guardian

Postby The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:51 am

My videos have gotten alot of downloads..no opinions though..does that mean there bad? >.>
The Dark Guardian

Postby SuicideKyd » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:52 am

nope i just think people are lazy to fill them in without a return opinon try the opinon exchange part of the place , hell one video of mine has 200 sumin hits and 2 opnions, and another like 100 and 1 opinon they suck but heh ah well im working on another one.
The name is Gambit....remember it!
or
Hyperactive Knuckleheaded ninja.
SuicideKyd

Postby The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:25 pm

SuicideKyd wrote:nope i just think people are lazy to fill them in without a return opinon try the opinon exchange part of the place , hell one video of mine has 200 sumin hits and 2 opnions, and another like 100 and 1 opinon they suck but heh ah well im working on another one.

Damn....so the statistic is around one opinion every one hundred hits?
The Dark Guardian

Postby Dannywilson » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:19 pm

I see around 1 opinion for every 150 hits or so. Not bad, but not great either.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Postby HellBlazer » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:27 pm

well..right now iv only got 1 vid up..my stats are 135 hits and 4 ops :?
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
HellBlazer

Postby The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:02 pm

HellBlazer wrote:well..right now iv only got 1 vid up..my stats are 135 hits and 4 ops :?

Thats actually not that bad i dont think....i have three videos...100+ hits on each...and two have one opinion...so your doing pretty with ops >.>
The Dark Guardian

Postby Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:06 am

Before I got the two opinions I got tonight, I had 1500 downloads and appx. 10 opinions, so thats where my average came from. And you may want to reduce the size of your signature before Phade or another mod sees it. its too large for forum standards.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Postby The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:51 am

Dannywilson wrote:Before I got the two opinions I got tonight, I had 1500 downloads and appx. 10 opinions, so thats where my average came from. And you may want to reduce the size of your signature before Phade or another mod sees it. its too large for forum standards.

If i shrink it itll look crappy...whats the standard size?Its currently 500 x 150....i might be able to cut allitle off....but otherwise id have to make something new..
The Dark Guardian

Postby Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:24 am

forum standards are 600x40, i know it sucks, but thats just the way it is.
Dannywilson

Postby The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:14 am

Dannywilson wrote:forum standards are 600x40, i know it sucks, but thats just the way it is.

Updated a old signature for a board name i had like this once...better? o.o
The Dark Guardian

Postby Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:48 pm

that definately is much less in your face, it works.
Dannywilson

Next

Return to AMV Announcements