My Videos

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:06 am

Before I got the two opinions I got tonight, I had 1500 downloads and appx. 10 opinions, so thats where my average came from. And you may want to reduce the size of your signature before Phade or another mod sees it. its too large for forum standards.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:51 am

Dannywilson wrote:Before I got the two opinions I got tonight, I had 1500 downloads and appx. 10 opinions, so thats where my average came from. And you may want to reduce the size of your signature before Phade or another mod sees it. its too large for forum standards.
If i shrink it itll look crappy...whats the standard size?Its currently 500 x 150....i might be able to cut allitle off....but otherwise id have to make something new..

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:24 am

forum standards are 600x40, i know it sucks, but thats just the way it is.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:14 am

Dannywilson wrote:forum standards are 600x40, i know it sucks, but thats just the way it is.
Updated a old signature for a board name i had like this once...better? o.o

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:48 pm

that definately is much less in your face, it works.

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:39 pm

Err...Insaiyanes download is down....atleast its had like 120 downloads before the host erased it...they needed space i suppose....this was for anyone who cared >.>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”