My Videos

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

My Videos

Post by The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:52 pm

This is TheIceyOne....i lost my activation key for my other account so i had to make this one..oh well...anyway i put two videos up and id really like to get some opinions on them..

Insaiyanehttp://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12344

Ghosts Existhttp://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12366

Thanks whoever checks them out..

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:53 pm

Just put up another video if anyones interested...

Piccolo Tribute:http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12368

SuicideKyd
Org Profile

Post by SuicideKyd » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:50 pm

Hey there Icey. I checked your Picco one it was done very well but it left something to be fealt i dunno what it is though. (But hey dont listen to me my vids are crap)
The name is Gambit....remember it!

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:08 pm

SuicideKyd wrote:Hey there Icey. I checked your Picco one it was done very well but it left something to be fealt i dunno what it is though. (But hey dont listen to me my vids are crap)
Yea alot of people seemed to not like that one to much...i tried though.. >.>

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:51 am

My videos have gotten alot of downloads..no opinions though..does that mean there bad? >.>

SuicideKyd
Org Profile

Post by SuicideKyd » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:52 am

nope i just think people are lazy to fill them in without a return opinon try the opinon exchange part of the place , hell one video of mine has 200 sumin hits and 2 opnions, and another like 100 and 1 opinon they suck but heh ah well im working on another one.
The name is Gambit....remember it!

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:25 pm

SuicideKyd wrote:nope i just think people are lazy to fill them in without a return opinon try the opinon exchange part of the place , hell one video of mine has 200 sumin hits and 2 opnions, and another like 100 and 1 opinon they suck but heh ah well im working on another one.
Damn....so the statistic is around one opinion every one hundred hits?

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:19 pm

I see around 1 opinion for every 150 hits or so. Not bad, but not great either.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:27 pm

well..right now iv only got 1 vid up..my stats are 135 hits and 4 ops :?
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:02 pm

HellBlazer wrote:well..right now iv only got 1 vid up..my stats are 135 hits and 4 ops :?
Thats actually not that bad i dont think....i have three videos...100+ hits on each...and two have one opinion...so your doing pretty with ops >.>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”