Viewers Choice Awards

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:34 pm

nailz1000 wrote:prolly end of the year or early next. Battle of the Mind = Best Drama?
Nice going. That link goes to a video with the description "This is a musicvideo of my boyfriend..." :)

Perhaps you meant http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=10208

Paul: Well, AD joined in 2001...
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:46 pm

Rozard wrote:
Ikasu wrote:PFS! = Best overall
x2 Image
x3 :)

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:57 pm

AbsoluteDestiny is NEW? Wow, I would've thought AbsoluteDestiny had part ownership in the site! Jeez he (or she, if that's the case, but I really doubt it) is a great member. Also, I have a question, what is PFS?! I'll buy it tonight, if you guys like it so much, but I don't know what you're talking about! Anyway, if you get past the whole"bite her head off" thing, don't act like "we understand, you ARE just a stupid, blonde 13 year old girl afterall." Okay? Because I am just trying to learn, folks.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:37 pm

OhMyBelldandy009 wrote:AbsoluteDestiny is NEW? Wow, I would've thought AbsoluteDestiny had part ownership in the site! Jeez he (or she, if that's the case, but I really doubt it) is a great member. Also, I have a question, what is PFS?! I'll buy it tonight, if you guys like it so much, but I don't know what you're talking about! Anyway, if you get past the whole"bite her head off" thing, don't act like "we understand, you ARE just a stupid, blonde 13 year old girl afterall." Okay? Because I am just trying to learn, folks.
Well it looks like he goes back to aug. 2001 so maybe not so new. As for PFS it's a vid to a fan made hentai called sailor moon and the 7 ballz, heh still wanna see it? It's free for d/l btw :P

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:45 pm

OhMyBelldandy009 wrote:Also, I have a question, what is PFS?!
Paizuri's Farts Smell.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:06 pm

download it and u will find out what PFS means ^_^

in a very........disturbing way
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:52 pm

Thanks Tim. I don't think my boyfriend would very much have appreciat.. err... I mean, damn link typos. :oops:

God damn... how'd I miss that 8? Lol.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Bluemantis
Org Profile

Re: Viewers Choice Awards

Post by Bluemantis » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:56 pm

Bluemantis wrote:Will they be and when would the next viewrs choice awards be held? :?
I was also want to know how can I enter one of my videos. I am looking to compete in the romance catagory.

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:08 pm

blue: umm... every video that is in the database is 'entered' into this 'contest,' the difference is that your video must be nominated by others in order for it to become a nominee. I wasn't here last year, but I heard that the top five nominated videos become the 5 nominees for that certain category. Hope that helped.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:18 pm

and my vids are no longer for download!

[sniffle...]

oh well, I'll figure somethin' out...

HEY KOOPI! WHAT NEW VID?! YOU TOLD ME YOU MADE A NEW VID!

:(
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “AMV Contests”