CSUN AMV Contest Finalists

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:04 pm

Idea: Hey ikasu how about you make 2 threads after the contest, one with the Camcorder footage and one with the results? I for one would love to watch the footage instead of read the results it gives some excitement and nervousness like actually being there would...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:06 pm

Hmm...That's a pretty good idea you got there....But one thing...Then the results would have to be delayed a little since I have to edit the video file for the contest.....Would that be alright with all of you?...Probably have it up on monday after the contest (Contest is on saturday).

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:11 pm

That sounds like a plan to me... itll be like actually being there... in spirirt.. and being able to see things in chronological order... oh man.. this is gonna be tasty... :D

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:36 pm

Ikasu wrote:Hmm...That's a pretty good idea you got there....But one thing...Then the results would have to be delayed a little since I have to edit the video file for the contest.....Would that be alright with all of you?...Probably have it up on monday after the contest (Contest is on saturday).
That would be fine by me but you could just post the video later in a different thread. I'd just have to steer clear of this place for the weekend...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:04 am

lol...Ok....I'm planning to actually do that...so if you want to wait for the file steer clear....lol..a post with the video linkage will be up a few days after the actual contest

melezov
Org Profile

N/A

Post by melezov » Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:33 pm

SSerge?

^_^

I hope it managed to bring some amusement to anyone who has seen the vid :)

Return to “AMV Contests”