JBHIFI Stocktake

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.

JBHIFI Stocktake

Postby OropherZero » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 am

Not sure if its still up but everyone in Australia go to your local store now and get 50% off all Madman titles. Everyone else ignore this post.
OropherZero

Postby Autraya » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 pm

My local JB has a sign saying "excludes April & May releases"

Also I'm not sure how this works out because I've noticed alot of people getting screwed on the deal eg.

I bought X the movie(finally replacing my VHS copy) normal Price $23.99
Arjuna complete boxed set , normal price $41.99

So I should have paid $32.99 with the 50% off.

But I was charged $44.99, (half price off arjuna only, not X) and yet X is a madman release, so I spoke to the person behind the counter and she told me X was an "excluded title" yet there is no list of it being excluded nor is it a recent release, so needless to say I was kinda pissed but at 3.58pm on a sunday with the store closing there was not much I could do plus I was sick and tired so I just didn't bother pursuing it.

I've also discovered that it's not deducting off internet purchaces... :\ bastids! I prefer to shop that way other than drive all over town to find a whole series spread across 3-4 stores. :cry:

anyway, Just thought I'd post this as a warning to be careful what you buy from the sale and ask what's discounted.

(FMP, Arjuna & Guyver are deffinately half price tho) :wink:
new banzors in the making :p
Autraya
Zero Punctuation

Postby OropherZero » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm

well its store stocktake so theres no way they'd implement it on an online system, gah all Princess Tutu gone now.
OropherZero

Return to Heads Up!