Adobe Flash Player

MintyAMV
Org Profile

Adobe Flash Player

Post by MintyAMV » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:22 am

ok ive had this problem for about a week already.

i have the latest flash player installed and all of my java things are on but i still cant see videos or hear songs (in different sites).

the only way i can get it to work is to uninstall it and re-download it.

but when i shut down the computer, the same thing happens and i have to do the same process over again.

can someone help me?

Chimolem
Location: earth 5 minutes a day;the rest of the universe the other 1335
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Flash Player

Post by Chimolem » Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 am

MewMintyReborn wrote:ok ive had this problem for about a week already.

i have the latest flash player installed and all of my java things are on but i still cant see videos or hear songs (in different sites).

but when i shut down the computer, the same thing happens and i have to do the same process over again.

can someone help me?
adobe flash player ..... frist off:hum.how long have u had the new version.. a week or more i will be glad to answer but before i do why post an something on the org that would be more suited for a bug complaint for adobe's tech staff??i suggest you go to them frist..they have plenty of knowledge about their product and your not the one with issues in most cases... so they might be able to tell you much better than any of us can...(there is your answer for u.. hope i helped you out man)lol

MintyAMV
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Flash Player

Post by MintyAMV » Fri May 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Disruptionchild wrote:
MewMintyReborn wrote:ok ive had this problem for about a week already.

can someone help me?
adobe flash player ..... frist off:hum.how long have u had the new version.. a week or more i will be glad to answer but before i do why post an something on the org that would be more suited for a bug complaint for adobe's tech staff??i suggest you go to them frist..they have plenty of knowledge about their product and your not the one with issues in most cases... so they might be able to tell you much better than any of us can...(there is your answer for u.. hope i helped you out man)lol
Well, i posted it here because i had no idea where to post such a question and i thought that maybe someone had the same problem here on the org and can kind of help me out with the problem. thank you for your response and not to sound rude or anything but im not a man im a girl =)

Chimolem
Location: earth 5 minutes a day;the rest of the universe the other 1335
Org Profile

Post by Chimolem » Fri May 23, 2008 2:14 pm

o sorry and your welcome

MintyAMV
Org Profile

Post by MintyAMV » Fri May 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Disruptionchild wrote:o sorry and your welcome
lol no problem.
it happens all the time.
(probably because of the username ^^;)