To Love-Ru

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 am

Pas1990 wrote:
hasteroth wrote:
LeapofFate wrote:Rosario sucked.
Perhaps.

I'm mad at Ayako. The stupid sub group takes forever to sub this show.
Oh wow, what an ungrateful person. You do realize that they're subbing it for free right? It's their time and their effort, who are you to call them stupid when you are so ungratefully downloading and watching it, only understanding it because they took the time to get off their asses and sub it for people such as yourself.

:roll:
Wow. You have a point. I never thought about it like that... Well I'll be seeeing you. I have to go to class now.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 am

Global Information : Mal dropped this Series.
Explanation : He doesn't like her outfit.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:48 am

mal shuir wrote:Global Information : Mal dropped this Series.
Explanation : He doesn't like her outfit.
It's an odd outfit I agree. But still, entertaining. It's amazing, everybody hates this series but seems to think hentai is entertaining and I am utterly disgusted by hentai and can't get enough of this series.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:01 pm

More fanservice...

Need some worse case scenarios to bring about what these characters are really made of.

This premise is cliche but so's everything else, I'll ride this anime wave for a bit. Riding Lala don' sound like a bad idea either ^_^

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Ishbalan wrote:
Akiba Girls - Guy has sex with his girl while watching his favorite ecchi anime series. :D Genius.
Wasn't it his sister ? Yes I think so ....
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Try watching a little longer. It should get a lot better. So long as it follows the manga. The manga is actually really good.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:20 pm

mal shuir wrote:
Ishbalan wrote:
Akiba Girls - Guy has sex with his girl while watching his favorite ecchi anime series. :D Genius.
Wasn't it his sister ? Yes I think so ....
Adopted sister... but thats not something too important to what I was talking about. :| It would be just as funny if it wasn't his adopted sister. The only thing that little fact contributes to the situation is that she calls him Onii-chan throughout the ordeal.

DaeRyusen
Org Profile

Post by DaeRyusen » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:37 pm

This picture says it all
"Anime" redirects here. For other uses, see Yokūdosai (disambiguation).

Yokūdosai (玄海町) (pronounced Yoh-kuu-do-sigh) is the new technical term for Mainstream Hentai which combines American styles with Korean styles, a Japanese style of this artwork is called Hōkūdo

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm

I'd imagine that's what the planning phase of a japanese game show looks like.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 pm

That was weird. Why'd she draw that?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”