Code Geass R2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Episode 4...oh man! Wow, Lelouch, just wow! :lol:
Spoiler :
So to get out of Rolo's gun point at him, he actually talked his way and promised him C.C. With some really elaborate scheme, Zero managed to kill two birds with one stone in releasing his higher-ups from execution and getting Rolo to side with him with the power of "brotherly love" (of course after his usefulness wears out, he plans on killing him)! :o

Though why am I'm getting a feeling this is going to backfire horrifically? :roll:
Next episode should brings lots of fuel in the fire because Suzaku returned to the school. And there's girls' swim team dressed up as maids in their one-piece swimsuit!!!!
ImageImage

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Spoiler :
At least Lulu seems to want to use Rolo for his geass...which does seem like it'l lead to some interesting developments. Still think that Lulu should've used Mao. Nothing like some emotional manipulation to spice things up. Also, surfing mechs ftw. At first, I thought that lulu choosing the riot shield would play out like the line from trigun that explains where the word contradiction comes from.
one last thing worth mentioning
another pizza hut ad in this ep...has there been one in every ep so far?

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Kariudo wrote:one last thing worth mentioning
another pizza hut ad in this ep...has there been one in every ep so far?
I don't think there was one in the second episode.

Aside from that. This has probably got to be my favourite episode of Code Geass R2.
Spoiler :
Suzaku returning to the school is kind of weird but we'll see how it plays out between Lelouch and Suzaku.

How many people know that Lelouch has regained his memories? Kallen, C.C., and Rollo. I think that's it.
Once again Lelouch's brilliance is astounding.

SheeGee
Org Profile

Post by SheeGee » Thu May 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Spoiler :
whoa whe lelouch's mech was skating down the thing it reminded me of eureka 7 with the skyboarding mechs. anyways lelouch is starting to turn into light...manipulating ppl through feelings. and one quesion:can rolo can only stop living things? afterall he couldnt stop that bullet.

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Fri May 02, 2008 7:08 am

haruhist91 wrote:
Spoiler :
whoa whe lelouch's mech was skating down the thing it reminded me of eureka 7 with the skyboarding mechs. anyways lelouch is starting to turn into light...manipulating ppl through feelings. and one quesion:can rolo can only stop living things? afterall he couldnt stop that bullet.
According to Rollo, he can't stop "physical phenomenon".

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Sat May 03, 2008 6:01 pm

AK.E wrote:
haruhist91 wrote:
Spoiler :
According to Rollo, he can't stop "physical phenomenon".
Lelouch found out and explained his power already:
Spoiler :
Rolo doesn't stop time, just other people's "sense" of time (basically, he freezes them).
And that's why he can't stop "physical phenomenon" (moving objects).
I dare you challenge me.

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Sat May 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Ah, right. Forgot about that. Thanks.

SheeGee
Org Profile

Post by SheeGee » Sat May 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Chrono63 wrote:
AK.E wrote: And that's why he can't stop "physical phenomenon" (moving objects).
o_O i get it now! thats pretty intense!

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sun May 04, 2008 8:39 am

Ep 5 8/10

This is the requisite heavy "School Life" comedy episode.

While it is a shame the series continues to re-tread and we have to wait for it to get back to the emotional turmoil (if they can manage it) at least we have the foundations for some interesting things in the future. Nunally is back.

Several nice fanservice moments this week such as the CC in tomatoes and Villetta ass shot.

Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
Org Profile

Post by Batto! » Sun May 04, 2008 1:59 pm

rofl ep 5 was pretty funny =) good stuff

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”