Help with codecs(video)

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:57 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:Image

mine says any program, but it links to the same place
but it isn't flashing :(

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:06 pm

but i don't like seizure things or aren't you following the discussion in General AMV O.o

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Kariudo wrote:but it isn't flashing :(
I could turn it into a flashing gif to make the ultimate banner :jester: [but that would just be mean...]
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Xx1Emo1xX
Org Profile

Post by Xx1Emo1xX » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 am

Help i have a problem when i import a movie an error comes up "~Beautiful Day~ Final Fantasy X aNd X-2.avi could not be imported. The required codec was not downloaded automatically because the Download codecs automatically check box is not selected in the Options dialog box." i need help >.<

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:10 am

Phantasmagoriat wrote:
Kariudo wrote:but it isn't flashing :(
I could turn it into a flashing gif to make the ultimate banner :jester: [but that would just be mean...]
minion already did that, I don't remember where he posted it, but you would be too late... I still don't like the flashing one.

Help i have a problem when i import a movie an error comes up "~Beautiful Day~ Final Fantasy X aNd X-2.avi could not be imported. The required codec was not downloaded automatically because the Download codecs automatically check box is not selected in the Options dialog box." i need help >.<
I'm going to guess your problem is the same exact as the original posters, you would be good to read the link that the pretty red letters links too (yes the flashing one links to the same place as the non-flashing one)

Xx1Emo1xX
Org Profile

Post by Xx1Emo1xX » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am

I'm going to guess your problem is the same exact as the original posters, you would be good to read the link that the pretty red letters links too (yes the flashing one links to the same place as the non-flashing one)[/
dont worry i figured it out by myslef XD turns out i did sumin wrong if you want to see my amv heres the link http://www. you tube .com/watch?v=oKYu8BBfeCA (delete the spaces :P)

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”