Name that perverted series (screenshot)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
jhkplaya888
Org Profile

Name that perverted series (screenshot)

Post by jhkplaya888 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Here are the rules (adapted from the previous screenshot thread):

You must post a screenshot from an anime/hentai rather than art depicting characters or situations found in it.

You must correctly identify the current screenshot in order to post a new one. Until your guess has been answered, you cannot post another unless you are 100% certain that your answer is correct, you can post a screenshot right away instead of waiting for confirmation.

After at least two days of no new screenshots or answers, anyone can restart the thread by post a new screenshot. There is no such thing, then, as necroposting on this thread.

If for some reason someone doesn't want to post a new screenshot, they can pass it off to whoever they want to.

Screenshots that are not correctly identified within 24 hours of their posting are replaced by the person who posted them or a hint or additional screencap from the same series to keep this thread moving along is added if three or more different people have guessed incorrectly.

All screenshots must abide to the forum rules, this means no graphic screenshots, keep it semi safe. Ecchi screenshots are allowed but no nudity.

All screenshots should be either hentai or ecchi screenshots, for normal screenshots see the other screenshot thread. Even though the thread is called, name that perverted series (screenshot) the pictures posted do not have to be ecchi, normal screenshots from a ecchi/hentai series are fine.

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:45 pm

This seems, kinda dumb.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:12 pm

wouldn't it be more fun if the game was "post a pic and guess if it's an anime show or a Hentai show?

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Let's start this out with an easy one.

Ecchi, not hentai

jhkplaya888
Org Profile

Post by jhkplaya888 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:wouldn't it be more fun if the game was "post a pic and guess if it's an anime show or a Hentai show?
then you always have a 50% chance to get it right....not that fun >_<

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:17 pm

jhkplaya888 wrote:
Osakaisthebomb wrote:wouldn't it be more fun if the game was "post a pic and guess if it's an anime show or a Hentai show?
then you always have a 50% chance to get it right....not that fun >_<
I agree. That should be more of a party game. And i think its an excellent idea in that sense.

deathagent
Org Profile

Post by deathagent » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Since I'm indirectly the reason this thread exists (which I'm not sure is something I should be proud of; it probably is not). I feel the need to get a post on the first page.

Suggestion: You may want to require giving away whether a screenshot is ecchi or hentai to reduce the potential guesses, considering guessing hentai is a lot harder than regular anime. Anyway, just idea. It may actually get you more active participants as well. People who don't watch much hentai might still get in on the ecchi ones if they know for a fact the screenshot is not from a hentai.

jhkplaya888
Org Profile

Post by jhkplaya888 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm

deathagent wrote:Since I'm indirectly the reason this thread exists (which I'm not sure is something I should be proud of; it probably is not). I feel the need to get a post on the first page.

Suggestion: You may want to require giving away whether a screenshot is ecchi or hentai to reduce the potential guesses, considering guessing hentai is a lot harder than regular anime. Anyway, just idea. It may actually get you more active participants as well. People who don't watch much hentai might still get in on the ecchi ones if they know for a fact the screenshot is not from a hentai.
yah maybe something like that, danm i cant edit my post >_<

jhkplaya888
Org Profile

Post by jhkplaya888 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:02 am

btw the screenshot is kyou no go no ni

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:44 am

jhkplaya888 wrote:btw the screenshot is kyou no go no ni
Correct

Return to “Anime Screencaps”