Code Geass R2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:02 pm

outlawed wrote:The word on the street is that the final minutes of episode 3 have been leaked. According to posts on 2ch one staff member was arrested.
No clue if its the real deal but I've already seen "ways" to access the clip. I would imagine Sunrise has already put the crackdown on youtube and nico nico already.

I guess the real question is...

is the leak real or publicity stunt
is this the final cut or an alternate one.

LOLZ

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:22 pm

OK I can confirm the leak did happen for sure. I didn't watch the hole thing for obvious reasons.

No clue if the arrest rumor is true.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:50 pm

And the leak is announced formally!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ode-leaked

I better avoid knowing what those last 6 min. is about, but it seems more likely the broadcast of episode 3 will be affected.
ImageImage

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:22 am

Ringtails
Org Profile

Post by Ringtails » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:13 pm

So yeah, it was only a goof-up, not intentional. Broadcast won't be affected.
http://www.geass.jp/enter/enter.html
|i|n|t|e|l|l|i|g|e|n|c|e|
MY ANTI DRUG.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 am

Lol just finished watching episode 2.

Interesting references to ep 2 from season 1, which I liked.

However, lelouch doesn't seem to be as in control as he was in the beginning of the first season, primarily because now not only is he going against suzaku, but every friggen other geass person there is.

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Aww man, just one more day till episode 3 and I can hardly wait.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:46 am

Episode 3

LMFAO @ Kallen service scene. I like how the execution broadcast was so important she didn't have time to leave the room and change.

Rollo Geass = IMBA for combat.

Rollo/Nunnally & the locket. Interesting.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Bwahaha, oh man episode 3 has some really nice surprises! :shock:

(and I have AVOIDED watching that leak which made this episode more awesome)
Spoiler :
- The announcement of Zero's comeback was actually C.C. in disguise; Lelouch already sneaked out of the tower.

- Villeta and Rollo are indeed working together spying on Lelouch in order to bring out C.C.

- And Rollo's Geass has the ability to freeze. Now how do compete against that!

- Karen in towel...YAY!!!

- So THAT'S how Lelouch was able to conceal his Geass; C.C. gave him a contact lens to cover it.

- Oh man, looks like Guilford is going to execute the higher-ups of the Order of the Black Knights unless Zero shows up.

- Lelouch was very suspicious about Rollo and why the other students seem to remember him instead of Nunnally. He also felt that he was being followed so he devised a plan involving a "date" with Shirley, Milly, Rivalz, and Rollo spying, and a bomb threat in the mall in order to get behind what's going on.

- And he succeeded and was able to trap Rollo by pointing his gun at his head.........until Rollo used his Geass and turned the tables on him.

- And the episode ended with a cliffhanger with Li Xingke attacking the Black Knights inside embassy and declaring they will perish here. I didn't expect him to attack them; I wonder what were his motives.

This is is why I love Code Geass because this series seriously puts you on the edge of your seat (kind of like 24). Pretty much none of the time spent were completely wasted (though you can argue about Karen's barging in C.C's meeting), and even the silly school comedic moments were actually important in moving the plot.
ImageImage

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:05 pm

angelx03 wrote:This is is why I love Code Geass because this series seriously puts you on the edge of your seat (kind of like 24). Pretty much none of the time spent were completely wasted (though you can argue about Karen's barging in C.C's meeting), and even the silly school comedic moments were actually important in moving the plot.
Well said sir.

That being said, another amazing episode. The only thing I can think about is how Lelouch can get out of this one.
Spoiler :
I really liked the scene when Lelouch beats himself up for causing all his friends to have their memories changed (especially Shirley). That was nice.

Suzaku has become Britannia's ace even though he's not the highest ranked within the Rounds.
Also, I saw Pizza Hut!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”