Two for One Opinions.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:36 am

I'll take a couple of reviews for one, here's my profile . Pick two, any two.. wait there is only two, my bad :P. Hope your still taking submissions.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:38 pm

I'm sorry 'bout the lateness of the reviews, I've been extrememly busy these last couple days, and yes, I'm still taking submissions, and should have those pumped out by tomorrow or monday
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:01 pm

Damnit Rozard Why the fuck you gotta submit videos to me on the week RVP's server goes down?
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:03 am

Sorry! I didn't know that it was going to be down this week, but it's back up now!!! [Plug for everyone to go download my videos] Go download my videos!!! :D [/Plug for everyone to go download my videos]
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:56 pm

Alright, downloading your Chobits AMV. I saw part of your hamtaro one, and I couldn't stand the repetitiveness of the lyrics(not to mention I'm not "one" with obscene language) So I'll be leaving a review of your Chobits AMV. I'd see most your other ones, but I don't want to spoil my Sealab 2010 "expirence" and I haven't seen almost all the other animes you have AMVs to, so I'd not only spoil it when I DO see them, I'd have no way to really judge your AMV.

Before I give you my links...

If you have RealPlayer 8 or higher, yay! Review my FFIX Kuja Character Profile vid. If not, it's okay.. But if you don't have RealPlayer 8 or higher, please see my "Can I Get a Moment" GX AMV, and compare it to its remake: "Feeling for the First Time". (Opinon on how horrible "Can I Get a Moment", opinion on how good "Feeling for the First Time" was COMPARED to "Can I Get a Moment"

Anywho, here's the links:

[-A Part of FFIX-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12218

[-Can I Get a Moment-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12597

[-Feeling for the First Time-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12691

If you do have RealPlayer 8 or Higher, I just want one opinion from you, for the FFIX one, and you don't have to do another one...
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:48 pm

Op done and posted for your chobits amv. Posting op right now for your Sealab 2021 vid. -sigh- Luckily, I don't think that spoiled TOO much, I saw most of what was in your sealab 2021. . . Anywho, in return for doing two of your vids, would you do all three of mine?(If you have RealPlayer 8 or higher).
StandardQuip

tamashii
Org Profile

umm

Post by tamashii » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:27 pm

I don't know if your still up for the part but I hope so, go to

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12592

order to oath

and

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11953

angels requiem

I'll download one of your videos now
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:33 pm

bwaha! I know have FOUR AMVs. Do, if your one for two opinion deal is still up (and I KNOW you haven't done ops for mine yet) and I did ops for two of your vids, now that I actually have four, wouldn't it be O.K. to do all four?? (eh.) But then again, if you don't have RealPlayer 8 or higher, I still only have three. -sigh- Anywho, the other three links were given, here's my fourth link, if you chose to give an op to it, as well.

[-Pills-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12720
StandardQuip

tamashii
Org Profile

done

Post by tamashii » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:30 pm

I just opinioned your Hamtaro is Hardcore video, and saw your other one ( I forgot the name ). Anyway you make some very strange/different videos, but I mean that In a good way.

Very funny :lol:

Any way I'll wait for my opinions I guess

*waits*
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:43 pm

GOD DAMNIT I MEANT FOR THIS THREAD TO DIE NEARLY A MONTH AGO! god... I really can't do opinions right now, I'm running Mission: Improbable, and don't have the fucking time for this. I'll try to give you people opinions when I have the time (See: Two-three weeks from now). And if you're still hell bent on writing reviews for me, at least read the fucking author's notes before reviewing them, I really dislike people telling me the exact same shit I pointed out to them in the authors notes if they would only read them.

[MOD467: I'm giving this thread a mercy-killing in hopes of preventing Dannywilson from having a nervous breakdown. :wink: ]

Return to “Works in Progress”