Does anyone use Final Cut?

For discussion on Mac software and video editing on Mac computers.
Aeri
Org Profile

Post by Aeri » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Shazzy wrote:My Mac-centric AMV tutorials are up here http://ishtori.net/
Finally! I've been using Final Cut for years, and I'd started to worry that there'd never be any decent guides out there for us rare mac users. Thanks for the aid!

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:48 pm

ALL my videos have been do on a Mac with NO PC help (Even Shazzy can't say that XD). All my videos in the last 3 years roughly (Everything post Deep Like) have been done in Final Cut Studio ... over the last year I have started to us Shake 4.1.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 am

I keep intending to do a video from scratch entirely in FCP... but I keep putting it off. :P
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:52 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:ALL my videos have been do on a Mac with NO PC help (Even Shazzy can't say that XD). All my videos in the last 3 years roughly (Everything post Deep Like) have been done in Final Cut Studio ... over the last year I have started to us Shake 4.1.
I admit, I do use AviSynth for pre-editing cleaning. *shame*
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 am

I was lucky enough to get my iMac with Final Cut Pro 5 already installed, and I have been using it ever since. I haven't made a completed video with it yet, but the one I am working on now is being made in FCP.

nifear4
Org Profile

Post by nifear4 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

I have FCE and FCP, there both pretty neat programs. FCP has more effects though than FCE.

I got FCP yesterday, friend just gave it to me haha. and FCE from a relative. The guide really helps a lot though to those that are new to it.

I'm starting to really like FCP, because I'm one of those people that like to try out new things and take on new challenges, as you can see from my previous two AMV's they both suck, because, in a way they were like test runs, how it looks like when you do letterboxing, etc. But yeah FCP ftw for mac users..

and for the PC users, i would say Premiere, Vegas ftw.

but FCP all the way

Return to “Mac Software”