Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 pm

i'm pretty sure V.V is a trap :?

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Chrono63 wrote:
AK.E wrote:
Spoiler :
Lelouch's memory loss seems a little odd to me. If it was C.C. who caused him to forget I don't really see a particular reason for that. Also, why not attempt to reawaken "Zero" and his Geass powers earlier?
Spoiler :
Err, note that I said V.V. (the mysterious girl that is with the emperor), not C.C. ^^ It's still just a guess though.
ah, wow, ya that was stupid of me.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Kallen is smoking hot in that outfit of hers. Yowzah!

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Bunny girls and super sexed C.C.?

LELOUCH IS BACK BABY!

Only now we need to know wtf happened in the last ep to end up here.

I'm guessing a big KABOOM occurred.

Ah, dual harem sexy action with Karen and C.C.

must grab mo doujins ^_^

Ringtails
Org Profile

Post by Ringtails » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm

OMG. Nudity detectors beeping like crazy.
Put 19:57 at slow-mo... I mean, not that I would know. >_<
O-Kagachi wrote:i'm pretty sure V.V is a trap :?
I'm 99% sure that it was confirmed that V.V. was male.
|i|n|t|e|l|l|i|g|e|n|c|e|
MY ANTI DRUG.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Orgasmic. And of course, no questions are answered.

What's bothering me the most is:
Spoiler :
Those Brittanian soldiers were after C.C. Obviously, they were ordered to find her, and whoever ordered them to find her must have also been the one to tell them that they could get to her by using Lelouch as bait. This means that whoever issued the order knew that C.C. and Lelouch were in contact and likely that Lelouch was Zero. However, upon seeing C.C., the soldiers attempted to kill her. This means that the one who issued the order did not know that C.C. was immortal. How could they not know her immortality knowing as much as they did already? If they did know, they would have attempted to "capture" her rather than kill, as it would be much easier. Also, with C.C. as valuble as she is, I can't think of a reason to order her termination rather than capture.
That part didn't make much sense to me.

So... I guess animes*ki isn't going to be showing this series on their list since the first season is licensed. I was always under the impression that adding adding something to the end of the title made it a new license. After all, they showed Higurashi Kai and Shana II. Were they allowed because Geneon USA faulted?

Or is the website just being slow? :?

AK.E
Org Profile

Post by AK.E » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Actually, the second season's been licensed.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Ringtails wrote:OMG. Nudity detectors beeping like crazy.
Put 19:57 at slow-mo... I mean, not that I would know. >_<
O-Kagachi wrote:i'm pretty sure V.V is a trap :?
I'm 99% sure that it was confirmed that V.V. was male.
what's with all these traps lately?
traps and jailbait...when's a honest to goodness woman gonna show up?
Ishbalan wrote:What's bothering me the most is:
Spoiler :
Those Brittanian soldiers were after C.C. Obviously, they were ordered to find her, and whoever ordered them to find her must have also been the one to tell them that they could get to her by using Lelouch as bait. This means that whoever issued the order knew that C.C. and Lelouch were in contact and likely that Lelouch was Zero. However, upon seeing C.C., the soldiers attempted to kill her. This means that the one who issued the order did not know that C.C. was immortal. How could they not know her immortality knowing as much as they did already? If they did know, they would have attempted to "capture" her rather than kill, as it would be much easier. Also, with C.C. as valuble as she is, I can't think of a reason to order her termination rather than capture.
Spoiler :
perhaps it was a scheme of Suzaku and V.V. Makes sense since Suzaku now appears to want to kill Lulu, knows his identity as Zero and has also seen C.C. and Lulu together on more than one occasion (yeah, one of those was the first episode...but still) I'm guessing that V.V. could and would fill in the blanks. Suzaku didn't see the BOOM! HEADSHOT in the first ep of s1 either, which may explain why the soldiers didn't know that guns wouldn't work
pure speculation...but it makes sense

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm

AK.E wrote:Actually, the second season's been licensed.
Thank god eclipse cares not for legalities like this.

p.s. I STILL haven't watched the first episode of season 2.

/fail

Ringtails
Org Profile

Post by Ringtails » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Ishbalan wrote:What's bothering me the most is:
Spoiler :
My thoughts
Spoiler :
I don't think the emperor would have told the Baron of C.C.'s immortality (Baron was acting on his orders). That would have caused some panic in the ranks, no? He probably just ordered him to bring her back, and the Baron assumed dead or alive. I doubt the emp thought that C.C. would be captured so easily, ut he probably has his own reasons.

The OP shows him having a geass, right?
|i|n|t|e|l|l|i|g|e|n|c|e|
MY ANTI DRUG.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”