CCII: TCOL (Closed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Copycat_Revolver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:21 am

So what are your thoughts on track length?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:55 pm

@Kazemon: Edit: Audition Accepted

@Copycat: <2:00 ; Will be updating first post.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey, Chrono....how upbeat does the song need to be? Because I found a pretty good uplifting one, but its sort of slow. I was thinking the song "The Gift" (still thinking which artist since there are many versions of this song.)

I was thinking my anime choices would be Tsubasa Chronicle, DNAngel and maybe Shrine of the Morning Mist (depending on if it fits or not)

And heck, if I can find my dvds, I may put CCS in it, lol, but that would be cheating huh?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Using CCS footage isn't necessarily wrong, I just plan on using several scenes for transitions this time round. :O

I'll see if I can fine a sample demo of the song and I'll get back to you soon.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:37 pm

CodeChrono wrote:Using CCS footage isn't necessarily wrong, I just plan on using several scenes for transitions this time round. :O

I'll see if I can fine a sample demo of the song and I'll get back to you soon.
Okay. lol Well I'm unsure about CCS yet.

And the song has various artist...I think some are more upbeat, but I am not sure...I'm gonna look around on itunes for an upbeat version of it.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm

@Kazemon: I'll go ahead and give you the go-ahead. I trust that you will know how to choose one of the more "cheery" versions of the song. However, I do reserve the right to request changes in your track if I feel it does not fit the other tracks in terms of "perkiness".

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 pm

CodeChrono wrote:@Kazemon: I'll go ahead and give you the go-ahead. I trust that you will know how to choose one of the more "cheery" versions of the song. However, I do reserve the right to request changes in your track if I feel it does not fit the other tracks in terms of "perkiness".
Okay. I'm gonna try to look for an upbeat version...if I can't find one, I'll change the song to something else.

Edit: I checked Itunes....doesnt seem there's a more cheery type version of the song I wanted...so, back to the drawing board. XD

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:07 am

Hey code, I haven't 100% have all the animes for Dash yet and I don't want to list them intill I do(not repeatting what I did with Fly) but the song choice I would like to use is Chain by Back-On, it's the opening theme song to the anime Air Gear, which is 1 anime I'm planning on using and also I gonna edit the full song down the use the opening version.

However cause the theme of this project I wanted to make sure this would be an ok choice, also if ya want I chould go ahead and edit it down and send it to ya to see what ya think. I have an basic idea for the video and if I can't use this song I'm sure it won't be that hard to find another(since it's in Japanese and I feel it would be best to use an fast upbeat song not in English) plus the words that are in English I do feel fit with Dash in a way, I'm sure with the right scene selection I could make this work but before I start anything I want this song to be ok choice. The idea is to show the feeling of someone having fun with the speed they are going, such as running(winning a plus if it's a race) or with a type of fast sport(mostly X-sports imo)

Wow I did not expected to make it that long :sweat: but I want to make sure your ok with the choice.

This is off the Clow subject but I was wondering if I could join your next AMV review? I was gonna ask for the 1st one however I had class at the time of the review and I tried to send ya a message but my friends laptop lost connection before I could send it(damn weak WiFi)

Anyway just let me know what ya think about the song asap, Please and thank you

-Sakura

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm

I've started editing my track, but I feel it's not upbeat enough. I may choose a different song, but it'll be hard. I may send a beta to you if you want to see it, but I have a feeling it just isnt upbeat enough...if it isnt, back to the drawing board... <_< lol.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok, let me say something. I'm going to change my definition of "upbeat".

When I say "upbeat" I mean that at the end of the AMV, it makes you feel good. You don't feel violent or angry or anything like that.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”