Endless Waltz, Aerials

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Endless Waltz, Aerials

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:52 pm

I'm surprised no one that I've found has made a Gundam Wing video to this song. It makes so much sense... Oh well, anyways, I really enjoyed making this video. It's one of those things where you're entertained throughout the entire 12+ hour process. Anyways, I'm adding it to my profile tomorrow, but here's the direct link:

http://hosted.kztech.net/~dbzjeff/ssjve ... erials.mpg

It's 21.5 megs. Tell me what you think.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:33 am

Wow, I thought it was a good video eventhough I haven't seen much Gundam. But System of a Down rocks and, uhh.. The scenes were cool.

Keep up the good work =)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:25 am

Thanks for the comments. Here's the link to my profile entry if anyone wants to submit an opinion. I've never gotten one and it would be much appreciated. Just use the link in my first post to d/l the video and this one if you wanna write an opinion.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=12253[/url]

PhoenixDomino
Org Profile

Post by PhoenixDomino » Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:10 am

nice video; one of the few music videos for Gundam Wing I have seen that does not look like it has been through a dishwasher.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:44 pm

Thanks. I've noticed that too. Most Gundam vids I see in general are just ugly. It's probably because people don't use the movies enough and only the series.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”