Stalkers Anon..

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 pm

did I see sex at 1:21? =O

good stuff =D

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Pas1990 wrote:I'll get this O:
Expect feedback in 5 hours when my super fast dial up decides to finish the download |:
awwww get new internets soon please ;_;
Shinodude wrote:did I see sex at 1:21? =O
good stuff =D
if getting hit with a whip repeatedly till you bleed is sex then sure O: did you notice Soubi still had ears in that shot O:
thanks though :3

and okay okay okay, I'll stop posting in here for a while XD
food timez anyways

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Got this earlier today, and was wondering why the abscene of a Annoucement thread.... Actually, I totally understand why. >_<

Video was good, and I'm now obsessed with this song. Thanks. :P

Only real complaint is the repetitive nature of the video. I felt like I was watching the same scenes over and over and over again (of course with different settings). Though for a loveless vid, major props (my last loveless vid was a flop) :up:

But still a solid 4.00/5.00

:O

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:21 pm

I saw. It came. I ran.

... :up:?
ImageImageImage

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:07 pm

ooh. it's done.

gets and huggles.

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:41 pm

tis downloadin'! :3

edit-o : omg, yummy in mah tummy :3
Last edited by kikai_saigono on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 pm

I feel so dirty ;A;

Good stuff though, loved the manga integration into it. Song choice was awesome. Guys kissing guys was awe- no |:

4/5 :up:

Naizashi
Org Profile

Post by Naizashi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:25 pm

i really love this song, i wish this wasn't so gay thou lol but the amv was well made good work :up:

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:42 pm

It was kinda average.. or slightly above it?

The fades were nice. Indeed, this looks like some solid JaddziaDax work on that aspect of sync. The mood sync felt kinda off though :| The fighting scenes didn't really match with the song. But what is a Loveless video without any pretty fight scenes? D: Well, the song just felt a little too.. light? for fighting. It just didn't match..

And I agree with other posters that the clip selection seemed too repeatative. Especially because you used the same kind of clips for every part of the song (no matter whether it was a verse or a chorus)

But other than that, it was decent :up:

3/5

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Love the song, love the manga within. The video is quite comfortable in it's editing and works well. Lots of scenes that if you did that in real life in Canada, they'd jail you for soliciting sex with a minor and bestiality. But still they both look nice because they don't have any body hair other than their heads (the one attached to their necks).

Feels quite pervy and sexy with a bit of... wait, do they ever get naked in the anime?

Anyway, a nice video, the song is very complimentary to the style.

Nice job. :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”