CCII: TCOL (Closed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

CCII: TCOL (Closed)

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 am

Welcome to Clow’s Collection Part Two: The Cards of Laughter. The second part in the three-four part Clow’s Collection Project. Now, I'm sure many of your are thinking "WTF! So Soon!" Well, I will be entering my freshman year in college this August, so I want to get everything in order before then, as well as

Project Description:

Clow Reed created magical cards known as Clow Cards. These cards have individual powers used either for good, evil or indifferent purposes. The purpose of the project is to show how each card is used and what effects they have on people. Part Two of the project is to show cards that bring laughter into lives.

Technical Information:

Video Size: 640*480
FPS: 29.97
Video Quality: DVD ONLY!!!!
Aspect Ratio: 4*3
Final Codec: Lagarith Only
Beta Codec: Anything is fine, just let it reflect your video footage’s true quality.
Track Length: Less than 2:00

Notes: Please filter/deinterlace all of your footage (if filtering/deinterlacing is required). If you are using Widescreen footage, please keep the aspect ratio in correct proportions, and add black bars to make it fit to the 4*3 AR. Due to problems with my direction in the last MEP, I WILL NOT FIX AR FOR THE FINAL VERSION OR FILTER YOUR TRACK!

Editing Style

This project’s goal is to edit with fun/uplifting styles. Now I’m not saying go and make some hyperactive track on crack (like Sugardansen or Attack of the Otaku), just make something that would make others laugh or feel good on the inside. If your track seems to be different from the overall flow of the MEP, I will inform you and ask that you change it.

Beta Information / Finals / Deadlines:

Due to a massive dropout/ignore MEP account that happened in the last project I am (Unfortunelty) instituting a new policy. If you miss the beta deadline WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE REASON I will drop you.

This being the case, I am setting 3 MEP Deadlines. Please Note that Betas must reflect the video quality of your final track. I realize this makes files rather large, but due to several miscommunications in past projects, I really need this requirement.

May 23: The first is the beta deadline. Please showcase what you have accomplished. Must be at least 1/3 of your total track. Missing this deadline will result in a drop without a good reason.

June 28: Full Beta. Please Showcase what you have accomplished. Must reflect your ENTIRE track. Missing this deadline will result in a drop without a good reason.

Undecided (August-September): FINAL DEADLINE. Please have your final version uploaded and sent to me. Missing this deadline will result in a drop without a good reason.

Beta Deadlines can change if at least 2/3 of the editors request it to be so via pm to me personally.
Final Thoughts

I want this to be fun. That is always my purpose in MEPs. I trust in the editors to do a good job and edit to their fullest extent. I want this project to be an amazing success. Much more so than Clow’s Collection 1. I also apologize for my stricter guidelines this timea around. Enough talking!

Beta Testers / Backup Editors

I am looking for two-three dedicated beta testers. If you wish to be a beta tester, please pm me and explain why you wish to be a beta tester and why you believe you would be the best for the part. Beta testers cannot be involved in the project. I would simply rather keep everything as unbiased as possible.

I am also looking for five editors willing to be backup editors. You do not have to audition at this time, but will be required in case of a drop. Backup editors will take over a track incase of a drop, and I will decide placement based on auditions (and if a tie is there, in numerical order).

Beta Testers

Backup Editors

Signing Up For a Track

Please post your best work (or upload a beta to sendspace if necessary) which involves upbeat/happy editing. This will be your audition. I will review it and see if you have the required skill necessary to be involved in the track. Please note that several tracks are already taken. These are CC1 editors, and they have already auditioned and requested tracks. If I give you the ok, please fill out the following form (exactly please... I hate rearranging the order due to people typing the form themselves):

Card:
Anime:
Song:
Song Artist:
Editor:

TRACKS

Intro
The Sweet – Slackergirl
The Jump - Slackergirl
The Float – Copycatrevolver
The Dash – -Fa-
The Create – wurpess
The Song/Voice - Ojamajo_Limepie
The Flower - CodeChrono
The Glow - OropherZero
The Snow - Kazemon15
The Sleep
The Windy
The Wave
The Little
The Big - Hagaren Viper
Credits – CodeChrono

Track Info

Card: Sweet
Anime: Uknown
Song: Unknown
Song Artist: Unknown
Editor: Slackergirl
First Beta Deadline Extended

Card: Dash
Editor: -Fa-

Card: Float
Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Song: Float On
Song Artist: Modest Mouse
Editor: Copycat_Revolver
First Beta Recieved

Card: Jump
Editor: slackergirl

Card: Song/Voice
Anime: Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Ojamajo Doremi Na~i~sho, Fancy Lala
Song: Rock'n'Roll Princess
Song Artist: Changin' My Life
Editor: Ojamajo_Limepie

Card: The Create
Anime: Happy Lesson
Song: Faded
Song Artist: Default
Editor: wurpess

Card: The Flower
Anime: Fruits Basket
Song: The Rose
Song Artist: Bette Midler
Editor: CodeChrono

Card: Credits
Anime: Various
Editor: CodeChrono

Card: The Glow
Anime: A Tale of Memories, Clannad Movie, Clannad, True Tears, Shakugan no Shana Movie, 5cm Per Second, AIR TV, AIR Movie, Kanon 2006, Romeo x Juliet
Song: Brighter
Song Artist: Paramore
Editor: OropherZero

Card: The Snow
Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle, DNAngel
Song: Snow on the Sahara
Song Artist: Anggun
Editor: Kazemon15
First Beta Recieved

Card: The Big
Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle
Song: Kantou
Song Artist: Unknown (Working on finding this out)
Editor: Hagaren Viper
First Beta Recieved

Contact Info

Since I now have high speed internet, you can usually find me either on the forums (where you can contact me via pm) or through MSN or AIM. I work most days after school, but I usually check everything when I get home.

MSN: code_chrono@hotmail.com
AIM: codechrono

MEP PROJECT STATUS

Stage One: Auditions/Beta Testers/Backup Editors
Stage Two: Track Placement
Stage Three: Editing Phase One (Beta Deadline 1)
Stage Four: Editing Phase Two (Beta Deadline 2)
Stage Five: Editing Phase Three (Final Deadline)
Stage Six: Track Editing / Transitions
Stage Seven: Beta Phase 1
Stage Eight: Re-Editing
Stage Nine: Beta Phase 2
Stage Ten: Re-Editing
Stage Eleven: RELEASE
Last edited by CodeZTM on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:32 am, edited 14 times in total.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Damn. Guess I'll have to wait for the next project. The Time/Return track I wanted to do doesn't really fit here, does it? >_>

Oh well. More than likely I'll be back from Spain when this is finished and I won't have to worry about schedule conflicts if/when you do have a third project. :up:

- Jen

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:03 am

I think my track in the 'Project Trinity' MEP fits the audition (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=122858 track 2) XD

Assuming I get in:

Anime: ef - a tale of memories, Clannad movie (maybe TV as well), True Tears,

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:54 am

I'll take a look at your audition and get back to you.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Which edition will The Nothing be in?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Clow's Collection Part (3 or 4): The Cards of *insert witty name here*

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 pm

CodeChrono wrote:Clow's Collection Part (3 or 4): The Cards of *insert witty name here*
That had better be the official title. |:>
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:27 pm

OropherZero wrote:I think my track in the 'Project Trinity' MEP fits the audition (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=122858 track 2) XD

Assuming I get in:

Anime: ef - a tale of memories, Clannad movie (maybe TV as well), True Tears,
You're in. Very nice Shana track. :O

EDIT: *Added Shana Movie*
Last edited by CodeZTM on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey can you add Shakugan no Shana movie to my track? As you can see I'm trying to whore out all the 'shiny' anime for mine. Of course if anyone wants to solo any anime I'm using for this then I don't mind dropping one or two.

edit: umm add 5cm per second, AIR TV and AIR Movie as well, my god this is going to be so fun, haven't done a multi-anime AMV in ages =x

edit2: okay what the heck, throw Kanon 2006 and Romeo x Juliet as well, at this point it doesn't matter if someone uses the same anime as I would only be using about 20secs of each anime, its easier to keep the 'radiance' theme going than focussing on one anime and risk the track becoming too sentimental instead of fun.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:59 am

:O I wanted to join the first one, but was unable to... But now's my chance at number two!

Audition:
<b>Video:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video/156629">Izzy Izumi - Independence</a>
<b>Category:</b> Sentimental, Drama, etc
<b>Anime:</b> Various (5)
<b>Song:</b> Lost Realist
<b>Artist:</b> Trapt
<b>Creator:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/usernum ... zemon15</a> (Kazemon Studios)

lol Of course, you probably saw all my vids anyway. ^_^

Wait, happy and upbeat? ...Hmm....how to make snow-related stuff happy and upbeat.... <_< XDD Pending on anime and song then if that is the case. :P

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”