FFIX: Resurrection: "Freak on a Leash". Kuja char

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

FFIX: Resurrection: "Freak on a Leash". Kuja char

Post by SQ » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:02 pm

Before I go on about the AMV, I'd just like to say I'm a noob to a-m-v.org and love it thus far!

The really lengthy description is locacated on that link. But I must warn you, it's rather confusing. . . Because of typos and some other wierd stuff that I still need to fix. . . Anywho. Small synopsis here:

The AMV is really a character profile of Kuja(And I think I'm the first one to ever have done this) and how he wants to create his Utopia. It also touches on the love between Zidane and Dagger, but I didn't want to put too much of that in there since it's been done so many times I'm bored of it. It mainly focuses on these things:

1) Trance overtakes Kuja
2) Kuja hates Terra and Garland
3) Kuja wants to kill and be with Zidane at the same time

However, there are a few other points in the movie such as:

1) Bahamut being a slave
2)Zidane trying to capture his love(A nice long FMV of Dagger playing hooky!)
3) Kuja being bossed around by Queen Brahne
and:
4) Stiener holding Dagger back.

But really it's just about Kuja. There's also one thing I'd like to point out:
The FMV where Dagger cuts her hair isn't in this! I just thought I'd mention that.(It seems that FMV is really popular in AMVs, so I didn't use it because it's been overused sooo much.)

Yes, and one more thing: You need Real Player 8 or higher to play this. However, if you desperately NEED another format, I have one in Quicktime, but it's a whopping 198 MB!!(and that's in a .zip file!!).

Please, PLEASE give me some opinions on this video. I desperately need them for my "puberty" in making AMVs!

-SQ

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:26 pm

Eh. Didn't realise this till I was done. . .

The Topic is supposed to be "FFIX: Ressurrection. "Freak on a Leash" Kuja char profile".

-SQ
--------------------------
The Profile
The Site

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:14 pm

Umm, I'll download it when its an MPG or AVI, I don't watch RM movies, I hope you understand.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:16 pm

I had it MPEG originally, but none of my webhosts allow anything other then rm. But I totally understand. Realplayer had definetly ruined the free player thing. However, I somehow managed for the quality of the video to be somewhat good on the RealMedia. I have no idea how. . .

. . . Know of any webspace that will allow MPEG of AVI files on it?
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

loganwolvy
Org Profile

Post by loganwolvy » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:31 pm

I just tried to watch your vid.....but I couldn't get past that awful RM quality. =0( I despise excellent videos getting ruined by that format. =0(

Post again when you find a place to host it as an avi or mpg and I'll give it another look-see. =0)

The Icey One
Org Profile

Post by The Icey One » Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:50 pm

Finally...my real account is activated..now whatd i have to say about this video a few days ago...*scratches head..*Oh yea..

The video was pretty good but didnt really fit together real well in some parts...or maybe that was just the jerkyness of the quality.I dont know how it looked so bad...people try and say its the fact that its RM...but none of my RM videos look like that...i think ya just need to get the right settings.That eye was getting pretty annoying to..keeps poping up throught the video.But...nice concept..just..work on the quality and stuff so its more viewable.. o.o

Fusion-Fist
Org Profile

Hmm.... I can host u!

Post by Fusion-Fist » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:58 pm

Seems like I can host u for FREE! Just send with some information about ur account:

THE SUBJECT SHOULD BE: AMV hosting

Account name:
Email:
Password (for ur account):

--------------------------- :wink:
Sorry...only 5 user limit
20K upload speed.

Anyone else is welcome too...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”