Fruits Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby Brigid » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 pm

Yeah. Kinda tough to top Furuba. :lol:
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=425041">In my profile.</a>
User avatar
Brigid
 
Joined: 26 May 2005

Postby 76 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:33 am

I just read the last chapter of fruits basket. And I would like to thank you all for making a macho man cry like a new-born baby.....

[spoiler]LIKE! omfg, I cried like all night when I read the least couple of pages.
TOHRU AND KYO AL THE WAY!! they grew old together!!![/spoiler]
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.
User avatar
76
Ninja mother-figure
 
Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Location: in the clouds, crying over a dying world
Status: Learning

Postby magequeenhoshi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 pm

I really loved this anime but I could definitely tell they stopped at a key part. (almost cried in the last few episodes.) I'm hoping to collect the manga series soon. :book:
User avatar
magequeenhoshi
 
Joined: 14 Mar 2008

Shoujo...

Postby hasteroth » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:09 am

Romance....not interested...I hate crying....but maybe....just a little....I did watch a little bit of 5cm per second.....it was too sad....I couldn''t finish.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby Brigid » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:08 pm

magequeenhoshi wrote:I really loved this anime but I could definitely tell they stopped at a key part. (almost cried in the last few episodes.) I'm hoping to collect the manga series soon. :book:
Yeah, they so did. I saw the anime first and was like... what? That's it? What about the cure? The origin of the curse? Tohru making a choice between Yuki and Kyo!?
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=425041">In my profile.</a>
User avatar
Brigid
 
Joined: 26 May 2005

Fruits Basket

Postby vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm

:nose: I absolutely LOVE fruits basket... I read the manga... LOL I'm waiting for volume 19...X] PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION FOR SEASON TWO!




LET'S KEEP THIS FURUBA TRAIN MOVIN'! WE WANT SEASON TWO!!!http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html
Fruits Basket, FMA, BLEACH<3
User avatar
vivaciousrex
 
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Location: San Jose

LALALA FRUITS BASKET<3

Postby vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:17 pm

FRUITSbasket<3

KAKERU IS SMEXII<3<3<3<3

its too bad that we only have vol. 19 of the manga coming out this month in US. im so jealous of everyone else in like... japan or china cause they have all teh volumes out already
XP
Fruits Basket, FMA, BLEACH<3
User avatar
vivaciousrex
 
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Location: San Jose

Postby hasteroth » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:08 pm

You know what! When I go back to school after Spring Break I am gonna take out some volumes of Fruit Basket from the library and read them! :idea: Wait a sec! I can just read the scans on the web right now! But maybe later on. BUt I will definitely read it!
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

OHMYGOD_itsFRUITSfan<3

Postby vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:28 pm

i really really really love the manga.... im kind of obsessed with it. but its pretty different from teh anime, which kinda sucks cause the manga is A LOT funnier than the first season of the anime.
ALL YOU ANIME GO-ERS; BEWARE OF DAH MANGA! YOU WILLL GET LAUGH ATTACKS THAT LAST FOREVER. 'specially the 18th vol.

KAKERU IS ADORABLY SMEXXI :twisted:

IF YOU WANT THE SECOND SEASON PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SIGN THE PETITION!!! LIKE... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html
Fruits Basket, FMA, BLEACH<3
User avatar
vivaciousrex
 
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Location: San Jose

Re: OHMYGOD_itsFRUITSfan<3

Postby hasteroth » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:51 pm

vivaciousrex wrote:i really really really love the manga.... im kind of obsessed with it. but its pretty different from teh anime, which kinda sucks cause the manga is A LOT funnier than the first season of the anime.
ALL YOU ANIME GO-ERS; BEWARE OF DAH MANGA! YOU WILLL GET LAUGH ATTACKS THAT LAST FOREVER. 'specially the 18th vol.

KAKERU IS ADORABLY SMEXXI :twisted:

IF YOU WANT THE SECOND SEASON PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SIGN THE PETITION!!! LIKE... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html


I haven't watched a single episode but you guys have my support all the way! Provided you support the Clannad people in the Clannad thread with getting a second season if Kyoto Animation drops Clannad. But the future of Clannad is looking pretty bright at the moment but nonetheless I still support you guys! Now to read some of Fruits Basket manga! I'll sign the petition!
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby hasteroth » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:55 pm

sorry though... my mom might not be too happy about me giving out my email to a site I don't know. I should probably ask first. If I can't I'll still try to support you guys. Maybe get my friends to sign or something. I'll try my best even though it probably won't be of much help anyways!
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby vivaciousrex » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:55 pm

hasteroth wrote:sorry though... my mom might not be too happy about me giving out my email to a site I don't know. I should probably ask first. If I can't I'll still try to support you guys. Maybe get my friends to sign or something. I'll try my best even though it probably won't be of much help anyways!


Hey! don't worry about it!!! Yeah, you should totally try to convince some friends to sign the petition!! We need all the people we can get to sign this petition, ortherwise, its no fruits basket season 2!!! and that will be very VERY VERY sad...

PLEASE GET ANYONE TO SIGN TEH PETITION!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!<3
http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html

THIS IS THE REAL PETITION! NOT A HOAX!
THANK YOU!! :D
Fruits Basket, FMA, BLEACH<3
User avatar
vivaciousrex
 
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Location: San Jose

Postby hasteroth » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:59 pm

vivaciousrex wrote:
hasteroth wrote:sorry though... my mom might not be too happy about me giving out my email to a site I don't know. I should probably ask first. If I can't I'll still try to support you guys. Maybe get my friends to sign or something. I'll try my best even though it probably won't be of much help anyways!


Hey! don't worry about it!!! Yeah, you should totally try to convince some friends to sign the petition!! We need all the people we can get to sign this petition, ortherwise, its no fruits basket season 2!!! and that will be very VERY VERY sad...

PLEASE GET ANYONE TO SIGN TEH PETITION!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!<3
http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html

Don't worry I'll try my best! I watched a few eps and I really like it. I don't care for the themesong, it's kinda...dull. But the show itself rules!

THIS IS THE REAL PETITION! NOT A HOAX!
THANK YOU!! :D
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby hasteroth » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:01 pm

hasteroth wrote:
vivaciousrex wrote:
hasteroth wrote:sorry though... my mom might not be too happy about me giving out my email to a site I don't know. I should probably ask first. If I can't I'll still try to support you guys. Maybe get my friends to sign or something. I'll try my best even though it probably won't be of much help anyways!


Hey! don't worry about it!!! Yeah, you should totally try to convince some friends to sign the petition!! We need all the people we can get to sign this petition, ortherwise, its no fruits basket season 2!!! and that will be very VERY VERY sad...

PLEASE GET ANYONE TO SIGN TEH PETITION!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!<3
http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html

THIS IS THE REAL PETITION! NOT A HOAX!
THANK YOU!! :D
Don't worry I'll try my best! I watched a few eps and I really like it. I don't care for the themesong, it's kinda...dull. But the show itself rules!


Fix'd. Accidentally put my reply inside of the quote
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby Brigid » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 pm

Signed!

I want to see Rin animated! I want to see Kureno!
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=425041">In my profile.</a>
User avatar
Brigid
 
Joined: 26 May 2005

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jasta85 and 1 guest