temjin's new amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kamoc
Org Profile

temjin's new amv

Post by Kamoc » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:31 pm

i know im banned, but this is a once and only occurance, mods. this is temjin and this is the only time im gonna use my brother's name to post on the forum, i just wanna get out my first music video

well anyway, as you read, this is my first video posted on the org, so enjoy crunchy

<a href="http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/vide ... Crunchy</a>

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:07 pm

Angelfire does not allowed direct-linking.
Sorry.
Why were you banned, btw?
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:12 am

You've eaten up all of your bandwidth... was it crunchy?
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:08 pm

I get the strange feeling that not being able to access that video is a good thing.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:45 pm

Darn! I was hoping to get a delightfully twisted AMV :)

Sorry you got banned Temjin :( , watch your mouth boy :?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”