Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Onto episode 19, and I have to say, although you were right and there is less of a comedic element in it, I'm beginning to like the characters more and more, at this stage I don't really care what direction they go in, just watching the development is enough for me.

And I lol'd at the Ring parody they pulled, good stuff d('-'d)

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:50 am

Just finished watching ep 23

Lmao moments:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:03 am

haha yeah but his gurren lagaan face is funnier coz of the art style. the girl who asked Hayate out, be sure to tell me which eps shes in other than cameo - eating appearance, since shes my fave character.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 am

My fav is from ep 21.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 am

OropherZero wrote: the girl who asked Hayate out, be sure to tell me which eps shes in other than cameo - eating appearance, since shes my fave character.
I watched this long time ago, but there is a grat scene à la Sumomomo momomo that's worth watchin with that charakter.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:33 pm

From episode 29:

I actually completely burst out laughing as soon as I saw this, full or roflz and lolz.

Also, they had a Gurren Lagann parody in one of the previous episodes too, twas good stuff.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:34 pm

I saw an episode of this at Kei Kon 2008. I got bored really fast.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Pas1990 wrote:Gurren Lagann parody
Ep 44

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 pm

LMAO WTF that is indeed epic. I still got a long way to go before that though.

Also, my friend enjoyed the second Op more, but I still like the first one better, probably because there's lots of motion scenes and not those cutout things they did for the second one.

... and the fact that I liked watching Nagi for the first part, instead of Tama watching TV >.>

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:01 pm

I also like the second one better.

This serie is really full of laughs all the way and I still haven't got bored with it. Waiting the next eps impatiently.
I just hope for a Nagi x Hayate ending. >_<
I just like couples like Nagi x Hayate, Shana x Yuuji, Louise x Saito. :3

Btw, I was giving a quick look around the internetz for a Hayate costume but couldn't really find much. :/
I dare you challenge me.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”