Endless Waltz, Aerials

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Endless Waltz, Aerials

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:52 pm

I'm surprised no one that I've found has made a Gundam Wing video to this song. It makes so much sense... Oh well, anyways, I really enjoyed making this video. It's one of those things where you're entertained throughout the entire 12+ hour process. Anyways, I'm adding it to my profile tomorrow, but here's the direct link:

http://hosted.kztech.net/~dbzjeff/ssjvegita0609-aerials.mpg

It's 21.5 megs. Tell me what you think.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby akatoro » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:33 am

Wow, I thought it was a good video eventhough I haven't seen much Gundam. But System of a Down rocks and, uhh.. The scenes were cool.

Keep up the good work =)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell
akatoro

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:25 am

Thanks for the comments. Here's the link to my profile entry if anyone wants to submit an opinion. I've never gotten one and it would be much appreciated. Just use the link in my first post to d/l the video and this one if you wanna write an opinion.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=12253[/url]
SSJVegita0609

Postby PhoenixDomino » Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:10 am

nice video; one of the few music videos for Gundam Wing I have seen that does not look like it has been through a dishwasher.
PhoenixDomino

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:44 pm

Thanks. I've noticed that too. Most Gundam vids I see in general are just ugly. It's probably because people don't use the movies enough and only the series.
SSJVegita0609

Return to AMV Announcements