Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kicho_inori
Org Profile

hayate-kun

Post by kicho_inori » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm

im still finishing this anime and i have to say its pretty good! :D

hayate-kun kawaii XD!!!
AND IM PROUD!!!!!!!!!!

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 am

His "MegaPlayboy" act as a new transfer student surely killed my lungs for a few minutes...

Just needed his hair to spike up and then for his 'mega play fighter' skills to appear, but sadly, they won't show till next ep [FOOK!]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Anyone else feel this one has kinda fallen flat as of late?

CrazyLee
Org Profile

Post by CrazyLee » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:02 pm

I'm on 11-12 and I'm wondering what happened to the Evil Santa. I liked that guy. :D
"KNUCKLEHEADS! Ready your soramimi cake and eat hearty, for TONIGHT WE DINE IN RASPBERRY HELL!!!" - Ninjaman94

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Up to episode 20 , Santa-sama has yet to reappear. Also, the narrator has also taken a move to the back seat, which makes me very sad. :cry:

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:30 am

Wow only 2 pages?

I just finished watching episode 2, and I have to say, this is easily as funny as School Rumble or Minami-ke, I lol'd a few times in the first few scenes.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:47 am

yeah but it gets old really fast, i stopped at about ep20 then randomly saw ep38 which was a Gurren Lagaan parody episode (lol), i'll probably finish it at some stage.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:49 am

This premiered around the same time Lucky Star premiered, and you can guess which one got more attention. :roll:

And dealing with a 52-episode comedy series can be pretty daunting considering there's a higher chance of some episodes completely sucking.
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:29 am

yeah I can't hold onto random anime for long. I can only watch 1 ep at a time, like School Rumble and Minami-ke

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:01 am

I've held on since the beginning, but I agree with OropherZero. Each episode, on average, only gives me a small chuckle. It's only every 8 episodes or so that I just burst out laughing. I wouldn't be able to start the show this late, nor would I be able to watch it in an anime marathon. It's not interesting enough for that.

That said, all of you should skip to episode 39 and watch that episode only.
It is easily the most EPIC episode of the entire show. Was worth the wait through near 40 episodes just to watch that one.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”