let me die...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

<3

Post by Scott Green » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 am

Finally a new Kevmaster video <3

After we had the battle I really hated the song |:
But I got back to like it after a few days... I watched your IC video quite a few times...
I'm glad I asked you to make a full video of it now =D

I like your switching between the sync methodes, nevertheless it's sometimes really hard to follow a flow... but that keeps it interesting for re-watching it actually. Because I noticed that I discovered each time I watched the beta a new sync pattern in some parts. The quality is good, much better than the choppy xvid beta =)
Your atmosphere is really great in the overall video.
There are a few little things that bugged me, but I'm gonna point those ones in the OP out, hopefully I'm writing it soon :uhoh:

Now go and get your ass to make the next video O:

About the score |:
4/5...... well fuck it 5/5 =)
also faved it =P

@Emong: I wonder how you can give 3.5/5 stars, is the star rating system diffrent at your place?? :roll:

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:40 pm

3.65/5

I liked it somehow, but do you know what? The vid and the song loose a lot of charm because of the editing. I miss the smoth simplicity. All the time this crossfade and beatsyncs. They´re just too much for me and screw the vid and especially the mood. I think there was only one scene where I thought that it really fit.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Re: <3

Post by Emong » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Scott Green wrote:@Emong: I wonder how you can give 3.5/5 stars, is the star rating system diffrent at your place?? :roll:
It blows my mind, but it's like that :up:

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Ill check this out later tonight.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:53 pm

pretty much what emong said about sync, and....
i fergot

must be lunch time

oh

i only got soup to eat ;\

hmmm

oh the video rite, I think it shows that you've improved a lot over the past year, this is one of those vids where you can tell that you are getting better.
new banzors in the making :p

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:17 pm

I really enjoyed this :O! Editing and sync was pretty tight and song is pretty addicting @_@ nice job 4/5 :up:

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:43 pm

left an opinion finally sorry it took me so long >_> for some reason it wouldn't let me edit my post so ya ._.

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55 am

The flow of the video was just amazing. This was the first thing that striked me and I still thin it is the best part. Sync fits very well with the song. Nice job. Atmosphere was neat, but I've been watching these scenes in every Bebop AMV, so yeah, you know about originality. The song was great tho. :up:

4/5

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm really starting to like the stuff coming from you.

Good work :up:
ImageImageImageImage

Naizashi
Org Profile

Post by Naizashi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:51 pm

pretty good song is addicting just thought it was a little random and the ending 3:13-3:23 i think that was unneeded i know it was the credits but it just didn't make sense to me to have that scene there before the last one (which i would of prefer you left it at that) well anyways Good Job I thought the editing was good and overall enjoyable 4/5 :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”