let me die...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 pm

^_^
*gets*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

cascao_123
Org Profile

Post by cascao_123 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Its Great :D

Ill give an opinion when I have more time XD

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Admittedly it felt a little over-synched at times, but overall I thought it was a good video. :up:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Honestly, I seem to be getting addicted to this, I blame the song

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:51 am

ArashinomeAMV wrote:Honestly, I seem to be getting addicted to this, I blame the song
Before you start checking out other Mars volta stuff, I will warn you that MOST of their stuff is...very different, They have a couple other songs that are slow paced, but if you're looking for something that kicks ass Go for At the drive-in. it's Cedric's (Volta's singer or guitarist, I forget) old band.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:24 am

You know your vids, Kev O:

I liked it. Although, I knew I would since I also liked the IC version x) The mood sync was really good and the combo seems right (even though randomly chosen in the first place) In fact, it works really well as a mood-driven character profile, even though I couldn't really get the 'story'. I know you didn't have much time to think about it on IC but it doesn't really erase the fact that this video isn't story-driven enough..

The sync was really intriguing. But it looked like it had hard time not letting it go all over the place. You didn't have a clear sync pattern to follow, which makes your beat sync kinda hard to follow and somewhat messy. You keep switching from beat sync to internal sync to lyrical sync - add some different versions of those - and it often feels like there's no logic to it. I didn't say this at the beta stage because I didn't want to make you feel like you should start from a scratch and it would have been of no use anyway.. But, the fast drums beats were used really nicely, as were the song climaxes ;)

I'll drop you an op later.

3½/5 :up:

Nunchuck
Org Profile

Post by Nunchuck » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:43 am

I get this ;)

Edit: I really liked it! One of the best looking AMV's of that anime! The action scenes were really nice synced! I think you did a good job 4/5

BaQuM
Org Profile

Post by BaQuM » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 am

The first minute was a bit choppy, but after that it was nice and clean =D
The quality is awesome too :up: 4/5 And its addicting D:

Sayedee
Org Profile

Post by Sayedee » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:23 am

very sweet, i love the way you hit the mood of the song, the atmosphere is amazing.

I also like how you switched up your synch, that kept it refreshing and entertaining.

Good job 4/5

[Mugen]
Org Profile

Post by [Mugen] » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 am

was pretty good i liked it 4/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”