GODIX FOR ANYTHING. Please?

This forum is for the promotion of videos for the 2008 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewer’s Choice Awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.

Postby Malificus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:32 am

GODIX FOR EVERYTHING

It's the only reasonable choice.
ImageImage
Malificus
Dr. Malpractice

Postby Jake Furlong » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:32 am

Funny thing is, I was bent on voting Conet this year for best collab. But I was disappointed to see it didn't make it to the finals. Gawd, it was one of the more original ideas that came out last year... What the hell people, I mean COME ON...
I guess one of the factors that made me like it was watching it at 3:30 AM with my headphones on, in perfect dark. The numbers stations are a really strange and somewhat creepy thing in themselves and the atmosphere in the project was a perfect illustration of it.
Jake Furlong

Postby Shui » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Ok he said please .... so lets just vote 4 him.
Shui
Shuitcake

Postby jasper-isis » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Jake Furlong wrote:Funny thing is, I was bent on voting Conet this year for best collab. But I was disappointed to see it didn't make it to the finals. Gawd, it was one of the more original ideas that came out last year... What the hell people, I mean COME ON...

You can still vote for the Telephone Project! :wink:
I mean, 1) it's got an original concept, and 2) godix is in it. >__>
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.

Postby godix » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Jake Furlong wrote:Funny thing is, I was bent on voting Conet this year for best collab. But I was disappointed to see it didn't make it to the finals. Gawd, it was one of the more original ideas that came out last year... What the hell people, I mean COME ON...

Thanks. Conet was one of the few things I was serious about so nice to know some liked it. As jasper says there's still Telephone Project though. I threw chicken at Oto's head in it so it can't be all that bad....

And one last banner before voting ends, speaking of honesty in my intentions:
godix
a disturbed member

Previous

Return to 2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards