Need help to find out which anime those pictures are from.

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Dravonic
Org Profile

Need help to find out which anime those pictures are from.

Post by Dravonic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 am

First of all hi, It's my first post arround here so I think a small introduction won't hurt :P

I really wasn't a big fan of AMVs. I mean, I thought they were fine and all but they had never really fascinated me. I guess it's because I had never seen good anime music videos before. Anyway finding this website and so many wonderful AMVs changed my opinion towards them... they are awesome! Really fun to watch! Just amazing!

Well in fact I ended up liking AMVs so much that I've decided to try to make one myself... and thats the reason why I'm creating this topic.

It turns out I can't make anything without footage lol, and watching AMVs I found some wonderful shots that seen to be from a single anime which I don't know. I hope this anime have other shots like that or even better ones which I can use. I really searched but the AMV info list have more than 40 animes and at about the 10th try I gave up lol. So I thought that ppl could help me find out if I posted a few pictures. They are from the AMV so some of them have a few effects but it should not be a problem, I think.

So here they are:

They are from Nostromo_vx's Magic Pad AMV btw. That might help to identify it.

Turns out that making this post was a lot harder than keep seaching... well whatever xD

Thx for the help o/

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 am

"Eternal Feather" I believe.

ohya, there is already a topic for this kinda thing in the Anime Screencaps section, so please check around next time before you make a topic like this.

Dravonic
Org Profile

Post by Dravonic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Uh... well, now that you said it I searched and found a topic in the Anime Screencaps section which is some sort of quiz. I guess I should have used it instead of making a new topic after all.

Anyway I can't find any anime by the name Eternal Feather or the like in anidb or any other anime seach engines I know. There is a reference to "EF - A Fairy Tale Of The Two" in the AMV's used anime list, but I can't find anything by that name either. Thx for the help anyway, I guess I'll just keep searching.

And sorry for the stupid topic, I really should have searched the forum first.

Dravonic
Org Profile

Post by Dravonic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Nope can't use it... turns out it's got rules I can't simply post there and I'm supposed to know with anime it is from lol.

Can't find any topics to post this... this time I really searched.

(btw I just can't find a way to edit my posts anywhere xD)

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Dravonic wrote:There is a reference to "EF - A Fairy Tale Of The Two" in the AMV's used anime list, but I can't find anything by that name either.
Really now?

It also has an anime adaption which released only shortly ago called "ef - a tale of memories"

jikap
Org Profile

Post by jikap » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:37 pm

1. "EF - A Fairy Tale Of The Two" (or "Ef - The First Tale") is indeed the eroge / visual novel game where those screenshots are from.

2. The topic you're looking for is this http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=49010

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:36 pm

EF = Eternal Feather >.>

Not my fault people fail and don't type it out <.<

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:36 am

Makoto Shinkai did that OP btw

EngagedinDeceit
Org Profile

Post by EngagedinDeceit » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:52 am

Ef- A Tale of Memories

[woosh]

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 am

EngagedinDeceit wrote:Ef- A Tale of Memories

[woosh]
Only problem being that the screenshots he provided actually come from the game "ef - a fairy tale of the two" not "ef - a tale of memories"

Return to “Anime Screencaps”