Hamtaro is Hardcore!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dannywilson
Org Profile

Hamtaro is Hardcore!

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:21 am

God. I made this video with an Idea, A bottle of Vodka, and A Smile. This is nothing more than a fun little Spam-vid, so don't take it as a deep look into Hamtaro. I got this idea browsing the forums, and it wouldn't leave my head until I made it.

Here it is!
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:57 pm

:shock: ummm :twisted: I liked that Danny! who would have ever suspected those fuzzy little guys.. :P

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:45 pm

that was GREAT!
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Distubring and yet very entertaining....
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”