CSUN AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ikasu
Org Profile

CSUN AMV Contest

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:22 am

It's 10:19 at the moment...Tomorow is the deadline so anything after 12:00 am tomorow night will not be received. At the moment we have over 100 entries...Contest is going great....Judging is on the 9th...Just posting this so if there is anybody left who would like to submit to hurry....This is your last chance...All information can be received at

http://www.csunanime.com/amv2.php

Also.....So I can make refference and make a list since the webmaster of csun anime keeps forgetting to add the update I asked to the entry form...-_-....Who will actually be attending the contest so I can save a seat for them?...

We've also decided that we will be recording the entire contest via MiniDV cam...This will be recorded to show how the contest and reactions for each video were received. I'm planning to capture this to my computer and organize it a bit then allow it to be downloaded from my server....

-Kamran Ahmadi

P.S. Times running out...you guys better hurry...

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:33 am

>_< CRAP!!! I've got to free up space so I can export/convert. Would I be able to send in my video the way I have it now? There's a logo promo in the beginning, and some video info that last for about 20 seconds.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:52 am

lol...Last second entries... :lol: ...I'm glad I posted...heh...Well...If the bumpers don't intersect at all with the video itself it's fine....

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:06 am

Sweet! ^_^ I'll upload it tomorrow, because I'm to damn tired to do anything right at the present moment.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:58 am

Yay, the DV camera is a great idea, thanks for recording the event! Now whaen was this contest, on the 9th?
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:47 am

No...lol..The contest is on the 30th of this month....But the judging is tomorow....The deadline was originally the 2nd of this month but I extended it since some certain people were pulling all nighters to get their new videos done for this contest...So it was the least I could do for them....

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Re: CSUN AMV Contest

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:48 am

Ikasu wrote: We've also decided that we will be recording the entire contest via MiniDV cam...This will be recorded to show how the contest and reactions for each video were received. I'm planning to capture this to my computer and organize it a bit then allow it to be downloaded from my server....

-Kamran Ahmadi

P.S. Times running out...you guys better hurry...
Bless you, you wonderful people!

I even want this if my vid doesn't get shown!

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:51 am

Rozard wrote:Sweet! ^_^ I'll upload it tomorrow, because I'm to damn tired to do anything right at the present moment.
Rozard: if you're still awake, please try an upload tonight, it took me three tries to get mine up, the server dosen't seem to accept resumes, and can run out of space suddenly.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:34 am

lol...Hey!...I fixed that space problem.....=P...Sheesh....

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:42 am

sooner it gets to you the better though, right Ikasu?

Not that it matters much to you at this point..

My sympathies to your sleep schedule for the next week or so! ;D
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Return to “AMV Contests”