Minami-ke

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 pm

How come during some serious / epic / goofy situations all the characters turn into Bible Black cast members?

:shock:

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm

ep4
angry Haruka! o.o

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 am

I like the 2nd Season more becus of the animations.
even thought the jokes aren't as good as in the 1st season. But the very beginning needed some episodes too till it became funnyer.

But it has some scenes I'd really like to see in an amv.
Hope someone will get something done soon.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Agreed...2nd season has some more solemn moments and stuff. Overall I still like s1 better, but this one is definately growing on me.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:31 am

Did Ayako drop the series at episode 2 or something?

I actually went with AniRena until I realized Ayako had taken it on, but there's nothing beyond episode 2.

Pah I hate swapping subbers between episodes...

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:39 am

Just finished episode 1... by god the OP pisses me off so much. Just like... arg the way they animated them walking is unbelievably gay.

That aside though, the new animation style was pretty iffy. I still liked the old one more, but after about halfway through the episode I grew used to it.

Only 2 scenes made me actually lol, compared to like the first season where I was laughing every 2 minutes.

It's not horrible, but it just feels like such a let-down after how good the first season was.

Ringtails
Org Profile

Post by Ringtails » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:51 pm

The second season relies way too much on fanservice, methinks...
|i|n|t|e|l|l|i|g|e|n|c|e|
MY ANTI DRUG.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Pas1990 wrote:Did Ayako drop the series at episode 2 or something?
They, at first, said they wouldn't do it - so they got into the game a bit late. I don't know if they dropped it or are just behind.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Ringtails wrote:The second season relies way too much on fanservice, methinks...
Yeah I noticed that. Also, why the hell is Chiaki so much more violent :/ she like, constantly punches Kana without hesitation, and regularly brands the teddy bear at her... whereas in the first season she'd only do it at the very end of something after reasoning with her, in the second season she just throws and punches like all crazy, and I don't really like it :/

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:55 am

Is this thread old or what? I think Kana is hilarious and Hosaka is just such and idiot.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”