Rookie of the Year

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:06 pm

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:
Goketsu wrote:ScorpionP
SSJ3 Son JP
SF_Phoenix
I don't really think I'm a rookie considering the fact that I've been editing for about 3 yrs. =l Nor Zetzu or scorpionP. If there was an award for best young editor, then Zetzu would fall under that category. ^_^
hmm well in that case I will just nominate u for editor of the year lol

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:32 pm

ScorpionP's got this category by far.

But I' have to give my vote to FinalResolve.

They only have two videos under their belt, but it's still very impressive work for a rookie!

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:11 pm

macchinainterna wrote:ScorpionP's got this category by far.

But I' have to give my vote to FinalResolve.

They only have two videos under their belt, but it's still very impressive work for a rookie!
x2 on FinalResolve. I do like a lot his "The Search For 'Others'". :)

JaceCam
Org Profile

Post by JaceCam » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:43 pm

I wonder if i can nominate myself tho i don't have a fan base and only have a couple of videos i think mine are kinda sleeper hits. I doubt i'll win but please consider me at least for rookie of the year.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=257857
i dunno maybe my video aren't that good but i keep getting told they are and i think there good enough to rub shoulders with the videos in the competition at least

Spectral_Spiral
Org Profile

Dark Horse

Post by Spectral_Spiral » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 am

I know what you mean JaceCam, I feel slightly handicapped because I didn't post to the forums on this site that much. But I think nominations allow people to vote multiple times so hopefully we'll at least make to the next round. Maybe if people watch My latest video and then assume the others I did are all just as good :)

JaceCam
Org Profile

Re: Dark Horse

Post by JaceCam » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:08 am

Spectral_Spiral wrote:I know what you mean JaceCam, I feel slightly handicapped because I didn't post to the forums on this site that much. My latest video and then assume the others I did are all just as good :)
ya its hard for new people to really shine unless they are well known or are popular it seems but i know if i vote i'll be unbiased and look for the best video period.

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 pm

JaceCam wrote:ya its hard for new people to really shine unless they are well known or are popular it seems but i know if i vote i'll be unbiased and look for the best video period.
Yeah but then on the other hand, if you make awesome amvs you will eventually shine.

JaceCam
Org Profile

Post by JaceCam » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:05 am

Neverend wrote: Yeah but then on the other hand, if you make awesome amvs you will eventually shine.
ya but not the year that you go for. and only if its a popular anime. like my gungrave amv people who have seen gungrave say its really awesome cause the song and anime go hand in hand. yet online it barely gets any attention tho my one piece ones get alot of attention its kinda like a popular anime contest in a way online thats they way i see it but i don't care i still love my gungrave

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:01 am

JaceCam wrote:
Neverend wrote: Yeah but then on the other hand, if you make awesome amvs you will eventually shine.
ya but not the year that you go for. and only if its a popular anime. like my gungrave amv people who have seen gungrave say its really awesome cause the song and anime go hand in hand. yet online it barely gets any attention tho my one piece ones get alot of attention its kinda like a popular anime contest in a way online thats they way i see it but i don't care i still love my gungrave
Best ways to be recognized:

- Make awesome Videos
- Announce them
- Whore Opinion Exchanges
- Make Friends with other editors, more Posts in your announcement Thread will cause more attention...

That's pretty much it, I guess.

JaceCam
Org Profile

Post by JaceCam » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:35 am

Kevmaster wrote: Best ways to be recognized:

- Make awesome Videos
- Announce them
- Whore Opinion Exchanges
- Make Friends with other editors, more Posts in your announcement Thread will cause more attention...

That's pretty much it, I guess.
which all sums up to basically a popularity contest from the sounds of it. like a political campagin instead of a quality contest.

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”