Rookie of the Year

This forum is for the promotion of videos for the 2008 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewer’s Choice Awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:32 am

Darkened Soul wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
Mchy wrote:Zetzu

Nekoteo.

ScorpionP

Cast to stone

I don't think their all first year editors Oo

sorry for the double post,but ZetZu and Nekoteo each have a video premiered in 2006.

My vote goes to RrezZ.


I still think that doesnt make them not rookies.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Status: Looking for candy

Postby Kevmaster » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:44 am

Mchy wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
Mchy wrote:Zetzu

Nekoteo.

ScorpionP

Cast to stone

I don't think their all first year editors Oo

sorry for the double post,but ZetZu and Nekoteo each have a video premiered in 2006.

My vote goes to RrezZ.


I still think that doesnt make them not rookies.


Of course it does.

Teo was already nominated as ROTX in 06 btw.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby Kevmaster » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:45 am

Kevmaster wrote:
Mchy wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
Mchy wrote:Zetzu

Nekoteo.

ScorpionP

Cast to stone

I don't think their all first year editors Oo

sorry for the double post,but ZetZu and Nekoteo each have a video premiered in 2006.

My vote goes to RrezZ.


I still think that doesnt make them not rookies.


Of course it does.

Teo was already nominated as ROTY in 06 btw.


fixd.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby Corran » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:23 am

User avatar
Corran
 
Joined: 14 Oct 2002

Postby OropherZero » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:17 am

After seeing more of Fadoo's AMVs coz of above post I have to admit that he probably deserves to at least make it to the semi finals of this category.
User avatar
OropherZero
 
Joined: 21 Dec 2004
Location: Australia

Postby NightHawk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Rider4Z wrote:Unmei-chan

she's only made one video, but it's her first and it's incredible for a rookie. it lost by only one vote for best drama at AX 2007.

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptations
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
x2
User avatar
NightHawk
 
Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 pm

NightlHlawk wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:Unmei-chan

she's only made one video, but it's her first and it's incredible for a rookie. it lost by only one vote for best drama at AX 2007.

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptations
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious


x2!


x3 XDD


x2



okay people that's FOUR votes for Unmei-chan. now go watch her video and you'll agree!!
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
User avatar
Rider4Z
Pirate King
 
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Location: Your pants
Status: ppbbbbbbbbbb~

Postby Ryvannis » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
NightlHlawk wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:Unmei-chan

she's only made one video, but it's her first and it's incredible for a rookie. it lost by only one vote for best drama at AX 2007.

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptations
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious


x2!


x3 XDD


x2



okay people that's FOUR votes for Unmei-chan. now go watch her video and you'll agree!!


Make that five. :)
User avatar
Ryvannis
 
Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Location: California

Postby neorose » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:08 pm

ScorpionP
User avatar
neorose
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2001
Location: Aurora,Co

Postby rubyeye » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:23 pm

User avatar
rubyeye
 
Joined: 05 Sep 2001
Location: Denton, TX

Postby Falconone » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 pm

When i see this nominations i think ScorpionP wins, also for me
Image
User avatar
Falconone
get the Punch
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2004
Location: Passau, Germany
Status: the Time of AMVs ends... or not?

Postby Goketsu » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:30 pm

ScorpionP
SSJ3 Son JP
SF_Phoenix
User avatar
Goketsu
 
Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Location: Texas

Postby Zero Link » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:31 am

Goketsu wrote:ScorpionP
SSJ3 Son JP
SF_Phoenix


I don't really think I'm a rookie considering the fact that I've been editing for about 3 yrs. =l Nor Zetzu or scorpionP. If there was an award for best young editor, then Zetzu would fall under that category. ^_^
User avatar
Zero Link
 
Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Location: Dallas, Tx

Postby EvaFan » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:58 am

Scorps got my vote.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
EvaFan
 
Joined: 21 Mar 2004
Location: Somerset, KY
Status: (*゚▽゚)o旦~ ー乾杯ー♪

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:06 am

Ryvannis wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:
NightlHlawk wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:Unmei-chan

she's only made one video, but it's her first and it's incredible for a rookie. it lost by only one vote for best drama at AX 2007.

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptations
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious


x2!


x3 XDD


x2



okay people that's FOUR votes for Unmei-chan. now go watch her video and you'll agree!!


Make that five. :)


Six!
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests