Ill Niño MEP (DEAD)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Il niño is pretty awesome!

Im @ my parents house for the moment, so il listen to the remaining track when i come home tomorrow! 8-)

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Alright Guys, lets see what we got here, a fucking broken MEP :/

I am not sure how exactly I would be able to put the mep together like this without having a Horrible Result.

I am putting this MEP on Hold for now, which basically means you can stop working on your Track.

I will be waiting till I get a new Mix done and then I'll take this back up, with stricter rules and Guidelines so this mep can actually turn out good and wont be a sucky piece of crap.

On another Note, I got the Revolution Revolución CD, which means only Confession is missing now till I can start the new mix...

Stay tuned...(i guess)..

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Shenlongthetiger wrote:For the moment in waiting a beta of second track, here a beta of the track 04 "when it cuts"
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48C8L9N5
Video of the year material right there.

Anyway, I don't get one thing - does Mugen have the cds, did he use the cds for the mix and does he have a .wav of the mix?
If yes, everything's allright, since the fileden links work allright (I can send them to Kevin if he can't download them ffs).
If not, Mugen's a fucking noob for even starting this.
End of story. :O

Edit: "File not available" on the mix. Other tracks work fine.
Sendspace the .wav of the mix?

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:Anyway, I don't get one thing - does Mugen have the cds, did he use the cds for the mix and does he have a .wav of the mix?
No, he doesnt and that is pretty much the biggest problem :/ and even if he did, he wouldnt upload them for me due to extreme lazyness.

I'll try to include the same audio lines of the current tracks in the new mix so he people wont did their work for nothing, but The tranisitions will be most likely different (and better :roll:) so, when the new mix is up, everyone shall exchange his/her audio file.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Kevmaster wrote:I will be waiting till I get a new Mix done and then I'll take this back up, with stricter rules and Guidelines so this mep can actually turn out good and wont be a sucky piece of crap.
I want a track then regardless wich one :twisted:
That corazon of mine final you send me made me hot to edit to ill nino :amv:

-Nfp
Org Profile

Post by -Nfp » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Shenlongthetiger wrote:For the moment in waiting a beta of second track, here a beta of the track 04 "when it cuts"
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48C8L9N5
Sorry but eek :S, i think i even spotted a sub at 0:06

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:35 am

Well, lots of betas received of which most are not even decent, the audio mix (as far as I can hear from the transitions) is no good and there's not even a HQ version of it.

If I were you, I'd either drop all the editors, make a new mix and hold this mep anew or drop it and let someone else pick it up, if anyone wants it. Seriously, dropping all the editors might sound harsh but most of the betas blowed anyway (except for like, what? 2?).

If you're going to do this just keep the audio remix kind of similar for those that made half decent tracks.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 am

Cast to Stone wrote:Well, lots of betas received of which most are not even decent, the audio mix (as far as I can hear from the transitions) is no good and there's not even a HQ version of it.

If I were you, I'd either drop all the editors, make a new mix and hold this mep anew or drop it and let someone else pick it up, if anyone wants it. Seriously, dropping all the editors might sound harsh but most of the betas blowed anyway (except for like, what? 2?).

If you're going to do this just keep the audio remix kind of similar for those that made half decent tracks.
Hate to say it but I agree with Kadaj, drop everyone, remake mep.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:18 am

Well this figures. I actually had an MEP segment I was almost done with, and all this happens. :| But hopefully you'll be able to keep my track's audio about the same so I don't have to redo the track and can have this off my plate soon after the new mix comes out. *^_^*(Provided mine was one of the 'decent' ones. :roll: lol. Unless you go with CTS and Arashinome's advice (which isn't that bad), in which case I'll just wait and see what happens. :P)
ImageImage

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 am

Let's finish SOAD and then start this ^_^

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”