System of a down Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bus
Org Profile

System of a down Video

Post by Bus » Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:57 am

The second installment from Senator Bus. Over the past three weeks I've been stressed out and this is where I've vented my frustrations. The music is System of a Down - Fuck the System using Outlaw Star for the anime.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=12125

There's good lip synching in it and the rest of the video flows well. That's what I've heard so far at least. In the future I'm hoping to be able to work on a couple projects at a time and spend a month or two on a high quality convention quality video. I feel this video is a strong step towards that goal.

I'd also like to thank friends for the support in making the video, the feedback they've given me, and the webspace they've donated. :D

Bus

Mr. Petar
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Petar » Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:38 am

Hmm...the link say that the anime it's based on is Cowboy bebop, a bit of correction perhaps? :)
Belldandy all the way!

Bus
Org Profile

Post by Bus » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:05 am

My bad and thanks for pointing it out.
Gimmie some feedback while you're commenting though please.
People put the videos on this site to get feedback, it's what we thrive on.

Bus

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:23 am

im downloading it...I hope you make me proud cuz this is a good song...

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:50 pm

it was ok, it looks like you just used shots from the same episode, and the lip sync seemed a little off. Mabey its was just my comp, but you might want to speed the vid up some to match with the words. Other than that it was descent, i am not going to front like i am a authority or anything because if you look at my profile my vids have gotten horrible reviews. But anyway nice try. 8)
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

Bus
Org Profile

Post by Bus » Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:30 pm

Yes, all the clips were from one episode. I could say that I meant to do that to keep an all around flow in the video, but it's mainly because I don't have the resources (money or connections) to find good quality episodes without subs. The lip synching should be your computer because I've watched the video 30,000 times now (that's probably not that far off) and there are only two parts that I was a little off and so far I've been the only one to notice them.

Thanks for the feedback though, I probably could've synched a little better by speeding up and slowing down some of the scenes. I still need to find a song to do my next video to and I'll probably use cowboy bebop for the vid (seeing as that's some of the only good quality un-subbed footage that I have :( ).

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”