Tayo - Part of You, Shadow of Me

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 am

Some FX could have been omitted but still this was too sexy.Because of this amv I started watching Shuffle and so thank you for that.
Definitely a keeper and it's among the 5 amvs I kept from across.

5/5 :D :D

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:04 am

Damn that was nice. Even though I have not yet seen Shuffle! I did read up on it since I'm using the Game CG for an AMV.

The flow was very very good, nice sync (both lyrical and instrumental)

5/5 I thoroughly enjoyed that, so much so that I'll probably get the anime now :up:

chocomel
Org Profile

Post by chocomel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:27 am

That was rly awesome, could feel the chills at some moments!

5/5! :D

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:18 pm

angelx03 wrote:
Spoiler :
you made Asa die! :cry:
Agreed. Asa's the only girl in the show who's not defined by her particular madness.

Excellent video all around, though. I love it.

AtomX is half-right, though. The 'memories' sequence feels a bit of. If executed a bit differently, it could have worked better. The video could have been complete at the walking-in-rain sequence, but I'm fairly certain the memories sequence is there to heighten the bitterness and sense of loss. It's a little too bright and cheery for that, to the point where it undercuts the sense of loss instead. Better framing would probably have helped.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 pm

edit: wrong thread. too many fucking tabs
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”