3... oh, and ocremix

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

3... oh, and ocremix

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:27 am

So I don't have time to make a full-length amv these days...
but apparently I have time to make 3 short ones >.>

They all use ocremix music.
...the first was a quicky entry for the ocremix contest; 'cause come on, it's F***'n ocremix!
The last two are live action... <.<
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 00x281.jpg[/img]</a>

Video: <a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VH62SMWZ">Super Mario Kung Fu Fight!!!</a> [16.9MB] or <a href="http://tinyurl.com/2urldw">boochtube</a>
Category: Instrumental, Comedy/Action, Live Action
Source: Fighting Ace (1985)
Song: Super Mario Bros. 'Dirty Mix' OC Remix
Artist: Binster, richBRF

Video: <a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZRZ7ETX">Unleashed Trailer Remix</a> [19.3MB] or <a href="http://tinyurl.com/26ktjh">boochtube</a>
Category: Instrumental, Action/Comedy[...kinda], Live Action
Source: Unleashed (2005) aka "Danny the Dog"
Song: CastlevaniaIII 'Froggy Mosh' OC Remix
Artist: goat

...so... yeah... just wanted to get these out of the way before the year ends...
tell me what you think.
Last edited by Phantasmagoriat on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 am

Hey man, you have to either be in CDVV or be kickass331 to multiple release like that!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 am

lulz, well the last 2 are live action, and one was made a couple months ago... but still :o

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:25 pm

...strange... are people not watching these because I didn't have a banner til now, or because the name kickass331 was mentioned...?

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

For some odd Reason I didn't see this Topic till now O.o

//gets all 3

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:37 pm

Phantasmagoriat wrote:kickass331
WHAT?
And you expect me to get these now??

/gets

Edit: Watched Sweetest Embrace.. Must say this was pretty good, but I dag your editing style more at "Viscosity" for some reason. Some vampire hunter D scenes just didn't seem very fitting with this speed (whilst Blood: The Last Vampire gave it justice).. The part with the western-ish feel to it was pretty good. I didn't like the way the amv ended at all, though I'm not sure if the song was like that or you faded it out because of lack of footage..
Either way, it was an ok video, but as I mentioned, I think Viscosity did your editing more justice.
Will get the other two later I guess.
Last edited by Emotive on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:20 am

I dl your sweetest embrace a little while ago, it's freakin awsom O:

Beats my VHD video =P

DayWalker B.
Org Profile

Post by DayWalker B. » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:37 pm

I actually had not seen your "Sweetest Embrace" vid yet, so I checked it out. I really liked the action synching and the fast pace in that one. It was a bit short, but sweet heh, I enjoyed it.
Those 2 other live action vids were crazy as well. Nice job, keep up the good work. :up: :)

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Kevmaster wrote:For some odd Reason I didn't see this Topic till now O.o

//gets all 3
*makes mental note to always make a banner*
Cast to Stone wrote:
Phantasmagoriat wrote:kickass331
WHAT?
And you expect me to get these now??
it's like demons bane |:
Scott Green wrote:I dl your sweetest embrace a little while ago, it's freakin awsom O:
Beats my VHD video =P
Yeah, it was up for about a month... just never announced it. Thanks for your comments, and your VHD vid was pretty good too BTW ;)
gokussj4527 wrote:I actually had not seen your "Sweetest Embrace" vid yet, so I checked it out. I really liked the action synching and the fast pace in that one. It was a bit short, but sweet heh, I enjoyed it.
Those 2 other live action vids were crazy as well. Nice job, keep up the good work. :up: :)
Glad to hear it :D I tend to make stuff like that these days. Although one day I'ma try something different.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:50 am

Damn, how could I not watch this untill now. First I watched the VHD Video, and as always I fucking love it. Awesome Song, oldschool anime and nice fast paced editing. Although Beginning at 1:24 I think the editing is a bit to slow and the sound starts to get choppy somehow, as if the encode went wrong. Moreover I was very said that you just used a regular fade out for the music I would've liked to see more of this. This way it felt kind of a half video which was just stopped in the middle without a fitting end to it, but I can imagine that te movie didn't give much more footage. Either way, awesome as usual. :)

Now downloading the next 2 videos. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”