my 2nd AMV (really good) Trial Of Love

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
shamerock2000
Org Profile

my 2nd AMV (really good) Trial Of Love

Post by shamerock2000 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:59 pm

Ok, it has been around 4 months since I first released FF8 - Be Like That, and now I am proud to display my latest video FFX - Trial Of Love

This Video Features, footage from FFX, Audio from Michelle Branch, and the song is "All You Wanted"

I really suggest watching this vid if you liked my first one, like alot of people did.

If you haven't seen the first one, you can check it out here
Web Site: http://www.mystic.cjb.net

Please be patient with download speed, since this is coming directly from my FTP, cause I have no where else to put it. Also, right click, and save target as, or else you will have to watch it from my site.. :shock:

<a href="ftp://Mystic:Creations@24.57.49.130:22/ ... mpg">Final Fantasy X - Trial Of Love (It's worth the wait to download)</a>

PS. I forgot to add the link to this video in my profile (you know, where it shows which videos we created), and now I cannot figure out how to edit the information about my video, so I can add a download link, any help on how to edit that would be greatly appreciated.

Please leave your comments, good or bad.
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:04 pm

Anyone? common, I wanna know what u all think. Is it 2 and 0 or is my 2nd video a strike...

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:08 pm

I'll set it up to download tonight, the connection is pretty slow. What are you on?(please don't say it is 56K phone line)

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:54 pm

No, I am on cable, but, I dunno why it is slow sometimes. I am trying to find a place to host it.

sma11z
Org Profile

Post by sma11z » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:09 am

This is awesome. I love FFX and sold my ps2. Watching this has made me want to get another one just to play ffx and hopefully ffx-2. Thanks

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:37 pm

I am glad that u really liked it, my prime goal behind making these vids is to make the watcher, either view the actuall anime series, or in this case play the game.
(No I am not from square (I wish) trying to sell stuff... hehe)

If any one else has seen this please lemme know what you think, good and neg comments are fine, as long as it is constructive critisicm

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”