Korean Song MEP [1st betas due now!!]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
sunwukong86
Org Profile

Post by sunwukong86 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Stop acting like a smartass. If this would be my MEP I'd have thrown you out already. People with an attitude like that aren't welcome.
What? I seriously thought this was Shinnie's project. I honestly didnt know what Waya's part in it was. Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Look, Im not saying anything else in this thread until its decided whether I get to stay.
Formerly ANBU_Itaichi1986

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm

idk, you've been kind of an annoying prick since you got on the org, That's not a good way to earn respect. I mean, I may suck at Editing, but I still weasel my way into MEPs, how? Because i'm not completly impossible to talk to/work with :O

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:01 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:idk, you've been kind of an annoying prick since you got on the org, That's not a good way to earn respect. I mean, I may suck at Editing, but I still weasel my way into MEPs, how? Because i'm not completly impossible to talk to/work with :O
yeah those r good qualitys to have if ur gonna be in a MEP =)

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem
yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:48 pm

InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-
haha,I see

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
haha,I see
yeah but anyways, if u started ur tracks yet, this goes to anyone, i'd like to see what you got in a week :lol: just so i can stay updated cuz i kno some people have already started, like Baqum

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 pm

InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
haha,I see
yeah but anyways, if u started ur tracks yet, this goes to anyone, i'd like to see what you got in a week :lol: just so i can stay updated cuz i kno some people have already started, like Baqum
If i was you,i wouldent have asked for that,because i highly doubt very many editors have started theirs yet,since everyone around the Org seems to be very busy,and Shinnie set a beta deadline already with the amount we should have done by then,asking for a beta before that due date would just be more touble for all of us,I actually have started mine,im about 5 seconds threw,but that isent enough to judge by anywaya,and weeks go by very fast,so i recomend to set a due date,and stick with it the whole way threw instead of messing around with the rules,since i highly doubt all the editors in this MEP come by everyday to check on this topic in the first place.
First beta deadline will be the 5th of January

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
haha,I see
If i was you,i wouldent have asked for that,because i highly doubt very many editors have started theirs yet,since everyone around the Org seems to be very busy,and Shinnie set a beta deadline already with the amount we should have done by then,asking for a beta before that due date would just be more touble for all of us,I actually have started mine,im about 5 seconds threw,but that isent enough to judge by anywaya,and weeks go by very fast,so i recomend to set a due date,and stick with it the whole way threw instead of messing around with the rules,since i highly doubt all the editors in this MEP come by everyday to check on this topic in the first place.
First beta deadline will be the 5th of January
yeah but it was maily pointed twords u cuz u knew b4 shinnie posted this, anyways im just curious :oops: but i get your point xD lol

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:07 pm

that got me thinking though, you think the first deadline should be extended? because with christmas and all im sure some people probably wont have started, and i could anyways message anyone in the MEP saying that its been extended :lol: anyways time for me to sleep, ttyl on msn :P

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”