Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Wolfy2hk
Org Profile

Post by Wolfy2hk » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:50 pm

I watch both the English and Japanese ones :D

6shadowlink3
Org Profile

Post by 6shadowlink3 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:02 pm

i guess its up to u what bu watch
though learning japanese through a tv show is sooo awsome especially when its swears, thats really cool.
look a distraction!
-------------------------------------------------------
if you actually looked,you are either very dumb or paranoid
if you diddnt,you are either oblivious to humor or diddnt understand what was just said...

AnnieMay
Org Profile

Post by AnnieMay » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:16 am

Are they still on Namek?

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 pm

OropherZero wrote:Bleach died after the Soul Society arc whereas Naruto Shipuuden is as exciting as naruto was up until ~ep100. So for me Naruto > Bleach
actually its getting exciting again in the current Heco muendo (sp?)arc

IE after it finally went back to the manga. Granted the bounto arc wasn,t too bad for fillers, I can think of much worse fillers (like naruto >.>), but this new arc is just alot more exciting.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:26 am

theres too much fighting in this arc though ~_~ im keeping up with the manga and it just all seems like fan material with no depth, but thats just me i guess

Jessface
Org Profile

Post by Jessface » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:48 pm

I have yet to see this series yet...neither manga nor anime. I'm hoping real soon though. It looks quite interesting.

NemuruNeko
Org Profile

Post by NemuruNeko » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:55 am

Jessface wrote:I have yet to see this series yet...neither manga nor anime. I'm hoping real soon though. It looks quite interesting.
O___O *twitchy* Joooiiinnn uuusss... *twitch* (Ehehe, just kidding. Didn't mean to scare anyone^^)
But anyway, point is: yes, it is QUITE interesting (if you skip the fillers), and start reading and/or watching ASAP. >___< We Bleachaholics welcome you with open arms :)
(Though I'd recommend not starting out w/ the dubbed anime & trying the Japanese first. And for manga, I hate to say it but Viz's English adaptation is...er...Yeeeah, so I'd say go for scanlations, at least at first.) Not trying to advocate illegal activities or anything tho'... ;D

Now, back on topic:
OropherZero wrote:theres too much fighting in this arc though ~_~ im keeping up with the manga and it just all seems like fan material with no depth, but thats just me i guess
True, this arc does seem to have lotsa fighting & I'm itching for more plot developments. (Of course, you could veerry easily say SS Arc had loads of fighting too; I can't even count them all)

...At least, at the moment. There have been some amazing li'l mini-arcs up to now, though...
Spoiler :
like the Ruki & Arro thing, or Nel's turn in the spotlight
Plus, it feels like during + after this little set of fights are kinda all a big ramp-up to the major climax(es) and/or plot twist(s) of the HM Arc! Hurrah!
Or maybe I'm just too optimistic^^

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 pm

does anyone know if or when it will be airing back on AS?
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 pm

Nel is far too cute.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

BigFattyPlus
Org Profile

Post by BigFattyPlus » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:33 pm

isudae76 wrote:does anyone know if or when it will be airing back on AS?
Yeah, I wish they would continue it on AS soon. They can take out Samurai Champloo for it, since I, and probably ALL of you, have seen it at least a hundred times. Or better yet, they can take out Boondocks for it, since they show it on Monday's anyway.
"Suffer the little ones, for they may yet rise up and beat you seenseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”