Project FMV: Official Thread (released!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:54 am

Oh nearing the finishing line :O

So sad that we have to drop them I really wanted to see their masterpieces as well ^_^

I hope blutrain will make it to finish his segment =P
I really like his editingz

well anyways I vote for best mep of the year on this =P
Hope it's finished in time XP

Hey Jen,

I just looked kinda through your journals and...
are you really gonna go and start a second project after this one??
I'm really curious and I think I will join that as well, no :O
I'm definetly in
Since military service is over and I got a new pc and I have moar time to edit :O

greets Green

@Arkada: Either my browser is messed up or your sig is broken ---> it stretches my browser :O

MioMug
Org Profile

Post by MioMug » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Scott Green wrote:@Arkada: Either my browser is messed up or your sig is broken ---> it stretches my browser :O
Double checked the links and size and its fine on my end, could it be your browser?

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 pm

Arkada wrote:
Scott Green wrote:@Arkada: Either my browser is messed up or your sig is broken ---> it stretches my browser :O
Double checked the links and size and its fine on my end, could it be your browser?
I noticed actually that with Internet Explorer, the page gets stretched. It doesn't stretch on Firefox though.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:09 am

Takefuji wrote:I noticed actually that with Internet Explorer, the page gets stretched. It doesn't stretch on Firefox though.
I blame Opera, gotta switch back to firefox @_@
but thx anayways you two O:

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:22 am

i'll upload my lagarith file later today, i made a few adjustments, nothing great.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:07 pm

well anyways I vote for best mep of the year on this =P
Flattering, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. :lol:
I just looked kinda through your journals and...
are you really gonna go and start a second project after this one??
To answer your question simply, yeah, there's gonna be a second project - possibly even announced on the same day this one is released. However, if time is against me (it unfortunately looks like it will be) and I can't bring my computer home (because my mother always throws a fit about it), it'll have to wait until I come back from winter break, which ends at the tail end of January.

In that case, the project would essentially start in February and run until mid-August - the EXACT same time frame that this project was supposed to have.
AMV_4000 wrote:i'll upload my lagarith file later today, i made a few adjustments, nothing great.
Thanks, man. Glad you were able to get back to me now.

If there's anything else you guys need covered, let me know.

- Jen

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:13 pm

Either way....count me in ^_^
btw

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:
aesling wrote:
#AMV wrote: <dj_ultima> Hey, I'll yuri all you want if I get this video to come out right.
You all better do good on this vid. *shakes fist*
Promises, promises... >_>;;
<.< I want pics

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Just some notes...

Takefuji amended the song mix and sent it to me last night. I have all of the finals in, so I can start throwing them in the timeline now. I have the ending mostly put together, but until I got in all the finals, I couldn't quite finish it. Same story for the intro. sayde says he should have the outro done in a matter of days, if not sooner. I just sent out a PM with all of the info, and I'll want to check a beta of it first before I put it in the project, but that shouldn't take long.

The long and the short of it is that I can guarantee this will be released sometime next week. (I mean, it HAS to be released by December 20th, so count on that at the absolute latest.)

Furthermore, is there anyone that would be willing to offer me temporary Direct hosting when this is ready? Just until I get oversized file request for the Local upload processed, of course.

Thanks for bearing with me. This'll all be done, soon, I promise.

- Jen

PS: on an interesting note, because of my future trip to Spain, my brother was an angel and bought me a terrific laptop that I should be getting around Christmas. (I've never had a laptop, and have barely used one before, so this'll be new for me.) This means that I, in fact, CAN start the second project from home, because I intend to get the thing fully installed with the newer AMV app and all of that jazz right from the get go. Overall, this would be great for me, as I would much prefer to have the next project started before I begin my second semester and this gives me the opportunity to do just that. So cross your fingers for me, 'kay? ;p

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:15 am

<3

Be sure to accept the collaborator thingy - I think there's a prompt for it on the members main page. If there are any comments that you want me to add regarding your tracks, let me know - even if it's months from now, I'd be glad to add any thoughts you guys have to the description page.

Also, I know I shouldn't have to say this, and had this come out a while back, I probably wouldn't feel the need. However, given the Ayumix fiasco, I think I'm well within my boundaries to ask that you guys please be civil about the comments this project gets on the announcement thread. If everyone loves it, yay. If everyone hates it, that's fine too. And you don't have to say, "well, I liked it, so whatever." It's pretty obvious that we're going to like it - we edited it.

Basically, just don't feel like you have to defend the project's - or, Cod forbid, my honor. I have thick skin and optimism, and if you guys have it too, this'll be a fun release. If flames come rolling in, it's not like the mods are blind. They'll put a stop to the really bad stuff, so chin up, lads and lassies. Enjoy what we've done and hopefully we can look forward to another FMV starting up soon.

Thanks for all of your work, folks. <3

- Jen

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”