Korean Song MEP [1st betas due now!!]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:21 am

Scott Green wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Sounds Nice, I suggest you to check the editors latest Vids before you let them join though so you can see if they meet the requirements (technically & editing-wise).
meaning you are not allowed to join then -_-

XD
Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep.

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:19 pm

1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

2). Also,if it isent to much of a bother,could you please set a beta 1 deadline atleast :?: ,its a good way to motivate me to edit.And then you could extend it for newer members O:

Shinnie04
Org Profile

Post by Shinnie04 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

2). Also,if it isent to much of a bother,could you please set a beta 1 deadline atleast :?: ,its a good way to motivate me to edit.And then you could extend it for newer members O:
done and done. Made the 1st beta submission date 10th of january? too much time? or is it fine?

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 am

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:
Scott Green wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Sounds Nice, I suggest you to check the editors latest Vids before you let them join though so you can see if they meet the requirements (technically & editing-wise).

---->XD<----
Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep.

Man you sure take some thingz too serious, weren't my last two letter obvious :O
And btw Kev knows that I lub his editing, even if he is a fucking EMO XD ----> j/k kev =P
Enough Off-Topic.... *gets back to lurking*

souretsu
Org Profile

Post by souretsu » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:43 am

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:
Scott Green wrote:

XD
Hehe i'm in the remaining 5% :wink:
hmm might as well enter one of my scrapped AMV projects into this:

Editor: OropherZero
Artist:Loveholic
Song: Sad Story
Anime: Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Damn you taking my loveholic HMPH, j/p

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Shinnie04 wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

done and done. Made the 1st beta submission date 10th of january? too much time? or is it fine?
Seems good to me,actually..depends how much you want us to get done by then.Best chances is,its not going to be enough time,its perfectly good with me,but im almost sure some editors are going to need more time due to their lazyness XD

But yeah,how much of our segment do we need to get done by then? O:
Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep
Actually,their'd be 10% for each member since theirs 10 members,and im positive Souretsu,Moonie,OropherZero,and Myself can fit the technical requirments,most likely the editing requirments also xD
Last edited by GH on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:36 pm

[MESS UP]

sunwukong86
Org Profile

Post by sunwukong86 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm

I'll do one if you'll have me
Formerly ANBU_Itaichi1986

Shinnie04
Org Profile

Post by Shinnie04 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 am

Darkened Soul
Seems good to me,actually..depends how much you want us to get done by then.Best chances is,its not going to be enough time,its perfectly good with me,but im almost sure some editors are going to need more time due to their lazyness XD

But yeah,how much of our segment do we need to get done by then? O:
I made it 20 seconds by 5th of January. I hope this motivates people O_o

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:52 am

I might be interested. But I dont know like any Korean songs. If you could give me a popular Korean artist or something?
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”