Video Game Project IV dvd distribution for editors and cons

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Video Game Project IV dvd distribution for editors and cons

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm happy to say that..

The Video Game Project IV dvds are now ready for distribution for the editors and convention heads!

If you're one of the VG4 editors, send me an email or send me a pm with your address, p.o. box, etc and I'll have a VG4 dvd with a full dvd case and label mailed out to you free of charge.

What's included on the dvd...
- The entire 64 minute VG4 Project
- The jukebox where you can hear the full versions of the remixes used, plus the original themes to compare

Sadly there is no documentary like the past projects and it will only be one disc only. I am also offering this deal to convention heads free of charge, but I only have enough materials for the editors right now, so convention heads will most likely get a sharpie copy.

Even if you weren't an editor on the project and still want the dvd, I'll have the iso of the dvd up for download in a month or so, and I'll also have the isos of the previous VG projects up on my server as well. However, I will only offer them under private, friends only entries in my livejournal.

I'll be shipping them out around the 20th so you guys will get the dvd a little bit before Christmas or a little later.

Alot of people have been asking me if I'm gonna start VG5, but there will not be a VG5 for the 2008 con season. Hopefully after AWA 2008, I'll make a final decision to have VG5 for the 2009 con season. There's still alot of personal things I need to take care of next year, so I'll need to take a break for a while.

I hope people will enjoy the dvds!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”