Strawberry Cookies... maybe?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:20 pm

yumi+chan wrote:Ohh Strawberry Eggs :D Sounds interesting^^
/me gets

hope you enjoyed it :3


Moonlight Soldier wrote:Cuuuuuute ^o^ I likes it. My amv collection needed a good Strawberry eggs amv.
Whole Dawn - I see what you did thar :lol:

thanks, I was half tempted to come up with a "meaningful title" and then I decided against that idea XD


jade_eyed_angel wrote:;_;
how come u hid this from me? evil katie
o;
/gets

Because I never see you online anymore ;_; and when I do (like right now) you are AWAY! :P
jade_eyed_angel wrote:cuuute o;

thanks mah whore :3


Scott Green wrote:you liar there were no strawberry cookies at all in the Video X_X

maybe?


Bakadeshi wrote:oh? I my me strawberries, I must download this!

enjoy?


omegaevolution wrote:awwww that was cute :). I liked it, good job :up:
(sorry but I really don't know what to critiq about it lol)
*goes for a strawberry cookie*

thanks :3


allansousuke wrote:i like the song,(why the anime is not a real yuri??!!! U_U >.>)

because Hibiki-sensei is a guy? :3 Crossdressing is fun XD


Millenear wrote:Me must get...

enjoy :3
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Scott Green » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:34 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
Scott Green wrote:you liar there were no strawberry cookies at all in the Video X_X

maybe?


You won't get away that easily :evil:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:25 am

Katie is teh whoosha!
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Knowname » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 am

Cast To Stone wrote:Katie is teh whoosha!


apparently o.0
User avatar
Knowname
 
Joined: 16 Nov 2002
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Status: Indubitably

Postby Moonie » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:04 am

Awsome!
Very fun video you got here, Katie
Been a while since i seen a video to that anime.
I thought the song was pretty good too.
Overall a very enjoyable cookie!


I saw what you did thar too... even though it took me like 3 days to figure it out ^^;;;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Moonie
Give me some candy!
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Location: Garland, Tx
Status: HP:11900 Strength: 940 Gold:60000 MP:1200

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 am

Scott Green wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
Scott Green wrote:you liar there were no strawberry cookies at all in the Video X_X

maybe?

You won't get away that easily :evil:

uh.. yea I will O:


Cast To Stone wrote:Katie is teh whoosha!

I've no clue what that means :3
but thanks?


moonie211 wrote:Awsome!
Very fun video you got here, Katie
Been a while since i seen a video to that anime.
I thought the song was pretty good too.
Overall a very enjoyable cookie!
I saw what you did thar too... even though it took me like 3 days to figure it out ^^;;;

thanks XD

I got a comment on youtube asking me this:

"why did you call is whole dawn?
the songs called
Hold on"

for some reason that amuses me greatly XD
though for some reason people on that site assume that I must name my video after the name of the song. Whole Dawn sounds much prettier than Hold On in my opinion :3 and a lot less dirty than Hole Don :3
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby yumi+chan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:18 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:My amv collection needed a good Strawberry eggs amv.

Yeah mine too, and here it is :D
I really did enjoy this AMV^^ But while watching it I realised that I don't remember much of the Anime unfortunately :( Maybe I should re-watch it^^
Anyways good job ^^
User avatar
yumi+chan
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2004
Location: Germany

Postby Bakadeshi » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:oh? I my me strawberries, I must download this!

enjoy?


only just now did since I couldn;t watch while encoding ayu, but that was quite hawt. Reminded me of all the things I loved about the series. :up:
User avatar
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2003
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 am

yumi+chan wrote:
Moonlight Soldier wrote:My amv collection needed a good Strawberry eggs amv.

Yeah mine too, and here it is :D
I really did enjoy this AMV^^ But while watching it I realised that I don't remember much of the Anime unfortunately :( Maybe I should re-watch it^^
Anyways good job ^^

thanks :3

Bakadeshi wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:oh? I my me strawberries, I must download this!

enjoy?


only just now did since I couldn;t watch while encoding ayu, but that was quite hawt. Reminded me of all the things I loved about the series. :up:

thankies :3
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby *inverse* » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Ah, the xvid finally downloaded...

Cute stuff :)
User avatar
*inverse*
 
Joined: 20 Aug 2003
Location: BC, Canada

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:21 pm

aww was my server being slow? O.O
:3 thanks XD
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Megamom » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 am

:o Good memories come back to my head, I love this anime, in terms of AMV is very good with an impeccable quality!


4/5 :up: :up: :up: :up:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
User avatar
Megamom
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2006
Location: Costa Rica
Status: Old Forces

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:32 pm

awww thanks :3

when are you going to release your vid?
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Phlashbak and 1 guest