gobbles

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:55 pm

I was at school till about 10:00 pm, when i got home I ate a cold leftover sausage, and some beans and watched CSI.

Good times.

Also

CANADA :roll:

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:23 pm

Dinner was Yum!

Me, Ileia, Brad and Dan enjoyed a delicious homemade dinner consisting of turkey, garlic mashed potatos, steamed and caramelized carrots, corn, biscuits, sweet potatoes and gravy! Topped off with poker, pumpkin pie and dump salad for dessert!

nom nom nom nom nom

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 pm

In addition to the regular Thanksgiving foodstuffs this year, we added king crab legs and scallops. Weird but yummy!

This morning, my dad got up early and bought a 22" monitor from Target for ~$167. Unfortunately, it looks like my brother will get to keep it. Oh well. I can't think of a good excuse for me to take it to school, anyway.

Serv0
Org Profile

Post by Serv0 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:49 pm

What's this Thanksgiving? :?: :?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:12 am

Nessephanie wrote:Dinner was Yum!

Me, Ileia, Brad and Dan enjoyed a delicious homemade dinner consisting of turkey, garlic mashed potatos, steamed and caramelized carrots, corn, biscuits, sweet potatoes and gravy! Topped off with poker, pumpkin pie and dump salad for dessert!

nom nom nom nom nom
You forgot about the homemade eggnog and sex on the beach (and whatever sissy spiced apple drink the boys had).

And most important of all:

THE DEVILED EGGS!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 am

I had to work. :down:

But my parents did cook everything a tad bit earlier so I could eat before I left. Best part of the day was the strawberry and blueberry cheesecake when I came home. :3

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 am

10 people around a table that can only comfortably seat six = a wee bit too cozy for my liking. Of course, I spilled the pumpkin pie attempting to get it out of the oven, a faint smell of burnededness still permeates the kitchen. Then, yesterday, I went to a restaurant with the male parental side of the family and suffered though a Caeser salad that did not conform to the menu at all and was wilted to boot (I'd had a late lunch of Thanksgiving leftovers and was not feeling very hungry, that is the first time in my life I've ever ordered only a salad at a restaurant @_@).

I also ditched the pumpkin fudge when stopping by my old office for an hour or so Friday morning. This is the first year since I was in high school that I actually had the day after Thanksgiving off....and what did I do with it? Visited my previous employer. *sigh* Oh yeah, and reformatted my mother's computer. fun stuff

And to top it all off, I drank too much coffee this morning, so this post probably makes no sense whatsoever. *collapses in an over-caffeinated heap*

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:49 am

servo101010 wrote:What's this Thanksgiving? :?: :?
it's an American holiday (though Canada has one too-they are just not on the same day)

here was our "feast":
and we have chocolate silk pie instead of pumpkin or pecan :3
Last edited by JaddziaDax on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:09 am

JaddziaDax wrote:and we have chocolate silk pie instead of pumpkin or pican :3
The only good pie :up:

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:28 am

Tsunami Jones wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:and we have chocolate silk pie instead of pumpkin or pican :3
The only good pie :up:
Blasphemy. Clearly I will have to make you some caramel toffee pie. (Kinda like pecan, but with caramel and toffee instead of pecan. Top with some whipped cream and it is diviiiiine.).
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “General Discussion”