Another Anime Con 2007 AMV Contest Finalists/Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
thefrozendestiny
Org Profile

Post by thefrozendestiny » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:31 pm

wow thanks guys, I really didn't expect to win. Thanks to all that voted for me, and it kind of makes me regret not being able to be there to see the reaction. Oh well. Thanks again everyone and congrats to all the other winners as well.

Boomcake
Org Profile

Post by Boomcake » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 am

Congratulations to everyone, y'all did fantastically. :D Still can't stop laughing whenever I think of the Rush Hour 3: Alchemic Edition xD!

xD I suppose my Naruto versus Bleach fight wasn't enough to compare against the Sailor Moon'ness of the action division but atleast I got to have my AMV shown and see many very well put together videos!

Spikan
Org Profile

Post by Spikan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:55 pm

Congrats to the winners!

Anyone who was there will remember my action video was the one that the con staff had to burn a new DVD for D:, oh well, at least I get some recognition xD

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:56 pm

Spikan wrote:Congrats to the winners!

Anyone who was there will remember my action video was the one that the con staff had to burn a new DVD for D:, oh well, at least I get some recognition xD
*cough* sorry about that :oops:

Actually you did get a few votes in Action - everyone, as far as I recall, got voted for in categories, so your fans are out there!

davidw89
Org Profile

Post by davidw89 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:41 pm

Could you post a youtube link beside each video so we can stream it instead?

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:34 pm

davidw89 wrote:Could you post a boochsack link beside each video so we can stream it instead?
No.

The last1
Org Profile

Post by The last1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:43 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:yay i was in the finals... XD

and congrats to the winners :)

x2

:D
I like your AVY...lol
Congrats 2 the Winners. I like yours dokool.

Spikan
Org Profile

Post by Spikan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:41 pm

dokool wrote:

Actually you did get a few votes in Action - everyone, as far as I recall, got voted for in categories, so your fans are out there!
Yeah, it's good to know I have some fans out there, although next year, I'll be better

Boomcake
Org Profile

Post by Boomcake » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:23 pm

Spikan wrote:
dokool wrote:

Yeah, it's good to know I have some fans out there, although next year, I'll be better
x2 for Kusari.

RavenSohma
Org Profile

awsome contest

Post by RavenSohma » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:21 am

it was a great run this year, to be honest i'm a little surprised my sailor moon video won thanks to everyone who voted for it and anyone who voted for my other videos as well. can't wait to see next year's contest it should be even better.
moose^^!

Return to “AMV Contests”