Forum Games

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Forum Games

Post by godix » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 pm

Lets start a game.

Go start a thread in General AMV about a serious topic relevant to the AMV community. You are not allowed to post in this thread beyond the first post. Topics must be popular enough to at least make it to a second page of replies. Lets see who can keep it from not being derailed by org clique in jokes the longest. As a side game we can bet on how many replies before a thread gets derailed.

I'm kind of curious on what strategies would be useful. Will direct appeals to keep on topic would win out? Does pandering to the collective communities pre-established opinion override the orgs natural tendency to turn anything into mockery? Winner gets absolutely nothing but the satisfaction of correcting judging the org community.

Although, thinking about it, posting this game to a forum that's one of the bigger org clique in groups may not be the best of ideas since everyone who normally derails thread will know exactly what's going on. Oh well.

Note: I'm not exactly bitching about the derailment. More commenting and playing with a trend of the community, as always. I think some threads are vastly benefited by being derailed. So don't get all pissy on me and shit.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:05 am

It may or may not be popular enough, but it's posted anyways.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=83971
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:19 pm

You failed it for making a longpost that no one will actually read.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:05 pm

Zarxrax wrote:You failed it for making a longpost that no one will actually read.
If it's any consolation I have a second post that's a bit more imflamatory, I'll keep it short. Your more than welcome to try a hand at this game.

Also, woo, one whole relevant post :/
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:52 pm

Well fuck, if you want that just do another amv cribs or something: /

Though i'm not sure if it'll be allowed in general since there's the donators forum now ...

Return to “General Discussion”