Official: Name Change Requests

Balcerzak
Org Profile

A change request

Post by Balcerzak » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Hi, way back when I registered for the org I didn't have a nick I consistently associated myself with on internet. Sometimes I used Baltazar (hence my choice for studio), but often it was already taken. Now I have a much more consistently used nick, so I'd appreciate it if you could change my name to Balcerzak if it isn't already taken. (I tried looking at the memberlist but couldn't find a search function to check. Furthermore while the search for author turned up zero results that doesn't necessarily mean anything, as prior to this post a search for this username also turned up empty.)

I'll probably change my studio affiliation too, at some point, but I can do that on my own. Sadly the small blurb in my video will remain with the older name, but ah well.

prYzm
Org Profile

Post by prYzm » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:58 pm

is it possible to get my name changed to prYsm or if thats taken prYzm
(plz do the caps Y with lower case rest). i dun like having a number after my name =(

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: A change request

Post by Scintilla » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm

j_purdham wrote:(I tried looking at the memberlist but couldn't find a search function to check. Furthermore while the search for author turned up zero results that doesn't necessarily mean anything, as prior to this post a search for this username also turned up empty.)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hermem.php

:?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:29 pm

If your trying to figure out if a username exists just type in animemusicvideos.org/user/(now put the username you'd like to check)

[/b]

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:31 am

Hmm can I have my name changed to "Taruto!"? :D

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:34 am

..Or if "Taruto!" is too close to any other usernames then "Taruhi", please. :)

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi, could I have my username changed to macchinainterna???

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:55 am

ZOMG THANK YOU!!! 8DDD

» AceMan
Org Profile

Post by » AceMan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:57 am

Dear admins :)

I know I'm probably asking for impossible, but at least I want to try ;)

I have registered on January 30, 2005 under the "Lord AceMan" username you can see right now.
The thing is, my real handle is "AceMan" but since I wasn't planning to be an AMV creator back then, I didn't care that I had to use "Lord" title ("Aceman" was already taken).

But times have changed. I've become an editor and have few videos that are spreading over the Net. And everywhere where they are posted or mentioned, there is my "Lord AceMan" username, which I consider lame and stupid.

That's why I'd like to change it.

Normally, I would think that such change is not a big deal. But the problem is that, as I mentioned, username I wish for is already taken.
I mean this user. As you can see he has registered 2 years before me, but hasn't been active since then. I know it's selfish, but would there be a way for me to use this username? I mean "AceMan" - exactly this spelling with uppercase 'A' and 'M'.

I really hope that you understand me and I'd be more than happy if my request would be considered positively. But I also understand that such operation would be a little unfair for mentioned (although long inactive) user.

I can honestly say that it's important to me, but I'll of course respect your decision.

--
Regards, AceMan.
I rly liek Pokemanz and so should you.

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:43 am

Name change to Testicles?

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”