Video downloads for websites

alexmiles
Org Profile

Video downloads for websites

Post by alexmiles » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Does anyone know about video downloads to go on to company/personal websites? I'm looking to put videos on my website and have come across
various ones that will let me do this but its hard deciding which one as this is all new to me. One sticks out in my mind called smackbiz.biz has anyone used them before?

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:48 am

Why the hell is this thread on the Video Hardware Help section? Are you on drugs?

srsly, if it's AMVs you're talking about we reccomend putting them up on a-m-v.org. If you want streaming, set it up on youtube, Google Video, Stage6 or the like. If you want to store your video remotely on a web server, then I don't understand your question. Any server with enough space will do just fine, as long as it meets whatever other needs you might have for it.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

matavata
Org Profile

Post by matavata » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:39 am

Hello guys. Sorry for my bad inglish. May be i dont understand you. I think you talking about download video from anywere. I used get2pc.com for download video from youtube.It is very good servise.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”